Security Installer Community

Customers, Customers And More Customers......please!

JaysonKandiah

An alarm installer on tsi all day even though he is at the job and has his tools with him still wastes a sheet load of time in his day. Doing a quote or e-mail and been on here would be a massive distraction to me. Look how much time has flown since this thread started...... sucks up my evening before I know it. Surely the same happens with your days.

Yes Cubit i do think i know what the "majority" think when it comes to Matt and the amount of time he spends on here..........Any argument to that Matt? we all agree don't we?

1) I don't do quotes

2) I send a lot of emails. My inbox had just short of 60,000 in.

3) I work with MAS a lot in the evening, which takes a lot of time so posting whilst something is installing or running isn't actually taking me any time as I'd be waiting for SQL to do something.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

And it is worth noting Matt i only piped up once the majority of posts aimed at me were unfriendly

30 years of experience, ssaib approved family business.

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

http://alarmguard.co.uk

doesn't matter how fast you type or read this thread has taken us all the same amount of time to participate in......

NOPE it is a genuine thing that puzzles me.

Cannot understand why you don't have the confidence and optimism that you could be doing something more productive. I get annoyed with myself for wasting time on here and think to myself I could be doing xyz

I'd hate for you to go to bed confused. What specifically confuses you and I'll see if I can clear the mist.

You think I lack confidence do you? As for productive, I can do more work in an hour than some of our lot could do in 1/2 a week.

And it is worth noting Matt i only piped up once the majority of posts aimed at me were unfriendly

There's no problem. Women have had freedom of speech for a while now.

Lol

I'd like you to come out to play more often.

2) I send a lot of emails. My inbox had just short of 60,000 in.

LOL Inbox........... what about sent box lol

inbox is irrelevant to how many you send!

And tsi send you mails doesn't it to topics you follow? how many of the 60k are from tsi?

Is there a direct link between the type of people that borderline bully on here and those kids that were bullied at school? Like it's getting all that out in some way or other?

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

LOL Inbox........... what about sent box lol

inbox is irrelevant to how many you send!

And tsi send you mails doesn't it to topics you follow? how many of the 60k are from tsi?

Work for everyone I get I send a reply to. All the things I don't like receiving get binned at server level.

TSI doesn't said me any emails. I know what your on about where it can email you about topics but hardly see the point when I have a view new content button.

Work for everyone I get I send a reply to. All the things I don't like receiving get binned at server level.

tsi doesn't said me any emails. I know what your on about where it can email you about topics but hardly see the point when I have a view new content button.

so....... sentbox?

I've just realised I don't need my medication anymore..I'm normal..

I'm sure most normal people go round calling people 3 legged mutants . . .

In fairness though I laughed for about 1/2 solid when I read that.

An alarm installer on tsi all day even though he is at the job and has his tools with him still wastes a sheet load of time in his day. Doing a quote or e-mail and been on here would be a massive distraction to me. Look how much time has flown since this thread started...... sucks up my evening before I know it. Surely the same happens with your days.

Yes Cubit i do think i know what the "majority" think when it comes to Matt and the amount of time he spends on here..........Any argument to that Matt? we all agree don't we?

Ah, so now you only think you know.

so, in effect, you have no fckin idea.

Archived