Security Installer Community

Customers, Customers And More Customers......please!

JaysonKandiah

My business wouldn't as I have a team of people who I have trained well to run things without me.

Even if you were just shadowing the engineers it would benefit the co

By making this statement you have just confessed to making the business pivotal on your involvement which is a terrible situation to be in. You get run over tomorrow all the staff are out of a job and all customers left finding other service providers.

If i got run over I would not be taking a wage anymore..............so not a problem. we are a family business matt.

A good leader should make their ship so it runs completely without them. If yours doesn't you aren't a good leader.

Totally disagree, a good leader will be missed if the business is left completely without them

Since when have you been the archangel businessman?. .

100% wrong. You think the boss man of ADT is going to do a great job if he is out telling goncall how to wire a rio? The boss man of ADT probably doesn't even know what a rio is. You are a family business, we are not. We are a VC backed business with shareholders. A business should never have a single point of failure and having it collapse if the leader isn't there to me shows a huge error. Before I got a lump sum of cash I had to make 4i as easy for someone to takeover if I wasn't here. As an investor would you put money into a company where 1 man could hold you to rand some and if he died your investment went with it? Thought not.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

If your engineers knew or know about the amount of time you are on here "chatting" would it or does it not demotivate them?

As a smaller co than your empire I think staff motivation is critical and having a boss that works as much for the good of the co as everyone else is an important factor. i understand that is difficult once you are a certain size co.

All i know is that the majority don't understand why you spend so much of your time on here, if you are such a good businessman your time could be making money, surely

30 years of experience, ssaib approved family business.

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

http://alarmguard.co.uk

a good captain will always go down with his ship tbf matt

100% agree. Using Murps logic if we were on a plane and the captain had art attack all the passengers would be dead as the co pilot wouldn't know what to do.

100% wrong. You think the boss man of ADT is going to do a great job if he is out telling goncall how to wire a rio? The boss man of ADT probably doesn't even know what a rio is. You are a family business, we are not. We are a VC backed business with shareholders. A business should never have a single point of failure and having it collapse if the leader isn't there to me shows a huge error. Before I got a lump sum of cash I had to make 4i as easy for someone to takeover if I wasn't here. As an investor would you put money into a company where 1 man could hold you to rand some and if he died your investment went with it? Thought not.

You are talking of ADT and 4i.............or a company that is interested in selling...........

None of that applies to us

i don't see what you are argueing I understand the above points but I still think your time is valuable Matt and 4i would benefit from you doing something more constructive with your time than trying to annoy me.

When you are on your deathbed will you not regret spending 88% of your awake time on tsi?

30 years of experience, ssaib approved family business.

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

http://alarmguard.co.uk

100% agree. Using Murps logic if we were on a plane and the captain had art attack all the passengers would be dead as the co pilot wouldn't know what to do.

but you were talking ships,maritime law and all that..

All i know is that the majority don't understand why you spend so much of your time on here, if you are such a good businessman your time could be making money, surely

An Arfurism.

So you know what the majority think do you?

If your engineers knew or know about the amount of time you are on here "chatting" would it or does it not demotivate them?

1) what I do is non of their concern.

2) They work for the company and they are paid to do a job, not question what others do.

3) 1/2 of the people who work here don't even know who I am, let alone contact me. There are people and software in place that let's them get on with their job.

Archived