Security Installer Community

Customers, Customers And More Customers......please!

JaysonKandiah

Just to clarify you are trying to sell as an installer, not a supplier right?

What does it matter what someone sells at?

Different markets, targets, regions etc etc.

Sadly, I'm afraid you appear to have a lot to learn about the subject of selling in general.

Im selling as an installer of course mate, and Cubit, Im afraid i know a fair bit about selling and business itself both through real world experiences and through extensive knowledge but to put it strictly honestly we never know what will happen and when and selling isn't as easy as it was before due to current economic climate

CCTV Distributor of AcuraPRO and Samsung CCTV Equipment -

Trade Customers: www.acurasystemsdirect.com

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

think he means computer sales matt

30 years of experience, ssaib approved family business.

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

http://alarmguard.co.uk

The main problem is the crappy stuff on the market giving humans the unrealistic view of what they can get for the money.

Have calls for 4 cams for under £500 installed..........I blame maplins etc..

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

The main problem is the crappy stuff on the market giving humans the unrealistic view of what they can get for the money.

Have calls for 4 cams for under £500 installed..........I blame maplins etc..

I went to do a quotation last week and after quoting him 1100 on four cameras I got told that it was expensive and that marlins could do better......now tell me my good friends, how do we work with that :(

Maplins*

1100 for 4 cams is crazy cheap imo too

and you in London?

1100 for 4 cams is crazy cheap imo too

and you in London?

Haha bro I thought so too! We originally charged around 1500 and had issues picking customers up! Don't get me wrong the cameras are bloody amazing and we provide all the bells and whistles it's just customers are having issues accepting that, yes we are in London we cover the m25 area mate

Im selling as an installer of course mate, and Cubit, Im afraid i know a fair bit about selling and business itself both through real world experiences and through extensive knowledge but to put it strictly honestly we never know what will happen and when and selling isn't as easy as it was before due to current economic climate

Your comments and questions suggest otherwise, but hey oh.

not been harsh on you, but I think you may struggle to survive at those prices. Running costs of companies in london is highest in country.

Archived