Security Installer Community

Customers, Customers And More Customers......please!

JaysonKandiah

Hi guys! Hope you are all well, as i said earlier in a previous thread our company is fairly new although ive been installing CCTV for a long time the company hasn't been formed for a long time. So in that case I wanted to ask some of our experienced members out there, what marketing method they use, and if they work or not.

My company does Computer services and also CCTV installations/repairs and only really want to install High Quality equipment and in this day and age "high quality" doesn't come cheap, lol.

Yell?

Google Ad-words?

I'm currently in the process of getting my vehicles sign written and wondered whether we have any success stories out there?

Thanks Again :)

Jayson Kandiah

Installer and Director @ Acura Systems

CCTV Distributor of AcuraPRO and Samsung CCTV Equipment -

Trade Customers: www.acurasystemsdirect.com

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when you mean salesman, do you mean Door 2 Door?

Way too expensive to do door to door. I employ telemarketers to book them appointments. Big ticket expense so has to be monitored as can burn cash at an alarming rate.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

now that's not true is it matt..

When we take over another company what would you call that then?

Good evening btw. I do apologise for my late attendance, I've been out for a meal as it's my birthday on Monday.

now that's not true is it matt..

When we take over another company what would you call that then?

Good evening btw. I do apologise for my late attendance, I've been out for a meal as it's my birthday on Monday.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

jayson you may want to apply for trade too

Trade TSI account? I will be doing so in a few weeks.

Way too expensive to do door to door. I employ telemarketers to book them appointments. Big ticket expense so has to be monitored as can burn cash at an alarming rate.

I thought of doing that as i, myself have called up a few businesses and homes and have booked appointments which end up to be time wasters! Have you guys got marked vans? do they help?

CCTV Distributor of AcuraPRO and Samsung CCTV Equipment -

Trade Customers: www.acurasystemsdirect.com

Archived