Security Installer Community

Customers, Customers And More Customers......please!

JaysonKandiah

If your engineers knew or know about the amount of time you are on here "chatting" would it or does it not demotivate them?

All i know is that the majority don't understand why you spend so much of your time on here, if you are such a good businessman your time could be making money, surely

You assume I'm sat in front of a PC when I'm on TSI. When I am at my desk I have it open on a tab amongst 5 million other things but I have it in my phone and ipad. I can also type very fast so I don't spend that much time on TSI.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

100% agree. Using Murps logic if we were on a plane and the captain had art attack all the passengers would be dead as the co pilot wouldn't know what to do.

SERIOUSLY FFFF OFF MATT.

...........Stop this ******** of trying to make out we/i am stupid. FFS

You twist whatever image you want to in your mind of our company based on your own ideas

I am not going to bother explaining how I think a boss should be involved, but I think it is astonishing that you think I do not understand that the boss of ADT has to ensure he is not needed for the day to day running. I am not either, obviously, as we are not a 1 man band!

30 years of experience, ssaib approved family business.

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

http://alarmguard.co.uk

You are talking of ADT and 4i.............or a company that is interested in selling...........

None of that applies to us

i don't see what you are argueing I understand the above points but I still think your time is valuable Matt and 4i would benefit from you doing something more constructive with your time than trying to annoy me.

When you are on your deathbed will you not regret spending 88% of your awake time on tsi?

Feels like I'm on MASterMind and my chosen subject is ... me

Ever considered the time in here is spent as leisure time?

88%. If I spend an hour a day I'd be lucky.

what...

I don't, if you add up typing/reading time it's not that much compared to other things I do.

SERIOUSLY FFFF OFF MATT.

...........Stop this ******** of trying to make out we/i am stupid. FFS

You twist whatever image you want to in your mind of our company based on your own ideas

I am not going to bother explaining how I think a boss should be involved, but I think it is astonishing that you think I do not understand that the boss of ADT has to ensure he is not needed for the day to day running. I am not either, obviously, as we are not a 1 man band!

I don't remember claiming I though you were stupid? That cougar guy a different story but I don't recall claiming you were a numpty? Which zoo did you adopt your cougar from?

I disagree ..you have 10yrs and more worth of posts in 12 months.now that takes time..

I've told you, the rest of my body might not be fast but my fingers are.

You assume I'm sat in front of a PC when I'm on tsi. When I am at my desk I have it open on a tab amongst 5 million other things but I have it in my phone and ipad. I can also type very fast so I don't spend that much time on tsi.

An alarm installer on tsi all day even though he is at the job and has his tools with him still wastes a sheet load of time in his day. Doing a quote or e-mail and been on here would be a massive distraction to me. Look how much time has flown since this thread started...... sucks up my evening before I know it. Surely the same happens with your days.

Yes Cubit i do think i know what the "majority" think when it comes to Matt and the amount of time he spends on here..........Any argument to that Matt? we all agree don't we?

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

I don't remember claiming I though you were stupid? That cougar guy a different story but I don't recall claiming you were a numpty? Which zoo did you adopt your cougar from?

I've told you, the rest of my body might not be fast but my fingers are.

5 of them are I agree..

An alarm installer on tsi all day even though he is at the job and has his tools with him still wastes a sheet load of time in his day. Doing a quote or e-mail and been on here would be a massive distraction to me. Look how much time has flown since this thread started...... sucks up my evening before I know it. Surely the same happens with your days.

Yes Cubit i do think i know what the "majority" think when it comes to Matt and the amount of time he spends on here..........Any argument to that Matt? we all agree don't we?

I'm not sure what the problem is? You claiming there's a under the radar movement to try and get an injunction to stop me being logged into TSI all day?

doesn't matter how fast you type or read this thread has taken us all the same amount of time to participate in......

I'm not sure what the problem is? You claiming there's a under the radar movement to try and get an injunction to stop me being logged into tsi all day?

NOPE it is a genuine thing that puzzles me.

Cannot understand why you don't have the confidence and optimism that you could be doing something more productive. I get annoyed with myself for wasting time on here and think to myself I could be doing xyz

Archived