Security Installer Community

Lets Be Nice Policy / Non Posting Members

I liked the way that Steve used to dress up as Father Christmas every December, I dont know why he stopped doing that.

A few blasts from the past Defensor Alarms, Colin Roger, Dwynferer, Lynda Bellbox, JPAlrms, Chris Teague, Rich Eccles, and one or two who's names have left me

Some of them are still here :-

We dont talk about Chorlton here Cerb left

Stuart is not around on here anymore but he is still working in this industry with RichL I beleive

That'll be the other RichL, we had lunch a couple of years ago as I was passing through his part of the world he's been out of cctv for a couple of years now. It was only a matter of time before Lurch disappeared into the shadows, queer one that lad.

Is smart1 still around? He was from Bassingstoke area IIRC.

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

Some of them are still here :-

Some or one?

That'll be the other RichL, we had lunch a couple of years ago as I was passing through his part of the world he's been out of cctv for a couple of years now. It was only a matter of time before Lurch disappeared into the shadows, queer one that lad.

Is smart1 still around? He was from Bassingstoke area IIRC.

Smart 1 also subbed for me once, I agreed 4 days and he tried to charge for several more, not really his fault I dont think he understood what price work meant

?still a mod but not very active, last long 6 weeks ago ?Doing his own fire co. which I think keeps him tied up time wise ?IIRC numpty subbie, right poxy job ;)

I thought a condition on being a mod was daily attendance on TSI?

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Or being a bit of a self imposed pleb?

Wonder how long this takes?

Unfortunately the role of forums hardman has been amply fulfilled by your imposing 6ft2 frame, 19 stone? not that you ever mention it ?

So regrettably I got the unpaid job of sweeping up & making the tea..

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Archived