Security Installer Community

Lets Be Nice Policy / Non Posting Members

Why does no one threaten to come and knock my teeth out? I don't get any threats in pm and out if all if the people here I'd expect to be the prime target. Saying that its maybe the fact it would have to effect. Years ago on the cb people would threaten to track me down. I used to save them the bother and dish out my address although one night someone did carry out their promise.

Did he punch your puss?

!

ive been on here since 2003,on and off,its always been the same group of posters,it hasnt really changed that much from what it is today,tho,it was a bit more mental a few years ago..lol

I dont know the early days it was a bit more social. Eng IIRC (his name was gary too) was a problem back then he is probably sleeping rough in some park right now with a bottle of meths he liked a drink and his posts got progressively worse as the evening wore on

I dont know the early days it was a bit more social. Eng IIRC (his name was gary too) was a problem back then he is probably sleeping rough in some park right now with a bottle of meths he liked a drink and his posts got progressively worse as the evening wore on

nah im just watching sky sports....lol

Ironically although I rewired my first house at 15, it didn't last and I was soon working the supermarket Saturday mornings

like every other kid, whilst I was going to college (and awaiting the results of the inquest...)

There was a fulltimer called Matt who was always a good laugh and always the first to get the drinks in, esp. as working

in the bakery we finished at 3 and there was a decent boozer across the road (Saracens Head in Bath)

After I actually did manage to persuade someone to take me on part-time as a sparky, I did a job in the YMCA on their

fire alarm about a year or so later. Matt was there, looking very ill and yellow, unshaven, just spent 6 months homeless according

to the staff. He lived in a room the size of our Bathroom.... Makes you think eh.

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

Absolutely. We all have bad days (or weeks as they seem to be these days) but having a job, family and a home is something that we can take for granted.

i still remeber the hey you guys post,think it was norm,still makes me chuckle..lol

and the night the chat forum went mental,funny as fk it was..

Could you fill the newbies in?

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

i still remeber the hey you guys post,think it was norm,still makes me chuckle..lol

I liked the way that Steve used to dress up as Father Christmas every December, I dont know why he stopped doing that.

A few blasts from the past Defensor Alarms, Colin Roger, Dwynferer, Lynda Bellbox, JPAlrms, Chris Teague, Rich Eccles, and one or two who's names have left me

I liked the way that Steve used to dress up as Father Christmas every December, I dont know why he stopped doing that.

Same reason that Jimmy and DLT did. Next question....

I remember the Compost Corner guy who was also into fruit machines and the like??

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

Archived