Security Installer Community

Lets Be Nice Policy / Non Posting Members

I don't know what's worse, the pleasantries or the flaming.

Ironically very few people ever call me Matthew. It's Mr Brough (which I know is someone who I don't want to talk to as anyone who I want to talks to knows I never expect/want to be addressed in this way) Matt, ****, **** or oi you.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

I don't see it much different to talk radio show. Maybe 15 callers an hour v tens if not hundreds of thousands listening. I can't get why someone would come to the forum frequently but keep tight lipped.

Shut up AP or ill PM you some more pish!

On a real note you should participate more mate your a good laugh

cheers for that but there are a few on here that get away with their look at me attitude and threaten to come up and see me....nobody has been up and I've got a black eye from last nights 40th ding dong family bust up. Not my family btw.

All the posters on this thread are good lads IMO.

The certain thread about the alarm guard guy was totally out of order as nobody knows what goes on in each others lives in a day to day basis but certain poster was still allowed to go on and on which put me right of this site.

Anyway enough of this loving pish... You are all raspers!

!

ive been on here since 2003,on and off,its always been the same group of posters,it hasnt really changed that much from what it is today,tho,it was a bit more mental a few years ago..lol

Lol @ Saturn and Eng

The good old days....:):)

Why does no one threaten to come and knock my teeth out? I don't get any threats in pm and out if all if the people here I'd expect to be the prime target. Saying that its maybe the fact it would have to effect. Years ago on the cb people would threaten to track me down. I used to save them the bother and dish out my address although one night someone did carry out their promise.

Lol @ Saturn and Eng

The good old days....:):)

eng was a knob..lol....tho,names i do remember from the old days so to speak,norm,pete j,dave p,arfur,oxo,have been here a while,goergi lol,the lad with the goatee whos name i forget,sparky 999, im sure ill think of some more...

Archived