Security Installer Community

Gentle Couriers

If it looks 'tasty' things have been known to disappear with that lot.

They'll even argue when cctv footage proves them to be lying.

Have an in-law who used to work for a courier service in london, he rekons they would steal items everyday in that job, tv's laptop phones the lot.

Have an in-law who used to work for a courier service in london, he rekons they would steal items everyday in that job, tv's laptop phones the lot.

Seems reading City Links t&c's even if they do they aren't liable.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Few years back, before a lot of these couriers rationalised they used to have quite a few 'sticks' depots on small unassuming ind. estates with not so much

as a single transit van for final deliveries.

A certain company not so far from this post had one in Westbury, Wiltshire.

I was working on a small system next door, loading bay was open and I could read a sign saying 'Following the loss of 50 mobile phones in a consignment

from this depot all parcels must be double scanned' or something like that. It was 50 phones though. I thought you thieving sods, no wonder your neighbours

want an alarm!

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

They were £300 cheaper than elsewhere. Not usual i accept but this was an offer that appeared to be missed by most so snapped it up.

I've ordered quite a bit from JL, I like the warranties they offer, last thing was a Miele Vac and that was next day too.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

going back on topic...

normally for something well packed to be badly damaged, a heavy package has managed fall on it whilst in transit.

Couriers come most days to happy towers, don't have any issues TBH

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Archived