Security Installer Community

Energy Suppliers - Is A Bit Of Budget Daylight Robbery Going On?

Lol are you saying he looks hot to you?

no, the avatar reminds me of Fatboy from in EastEnders appearing in court?

But now I've said it theres probably another member looking for me resignation....

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

no, the avatar reminds me of Fatboy from in EastEnders appearing in court?

But now I've said it theres probably another member looking for me resignation....

What you got against fatboys?

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

I used a lightbulb once Arf, cost far too much.  Now I just set fire to my clothes which costs NOTHING and heats the house too!  That's my way of sticking it to the man.

Good lad for getting it back on topic and lightening the mood :)

Maybe a good trick would be if we all charged up a load of E-lights when at a customers house and discharge them each night??

Could even rack something up so you have say 10 in the van and you just plug in 1 extension lead each day.............

There we go free lighting for all alarm engineers

30 years of experience, ssaib approved family business.

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

http://alarmguard.co.uk

Good lad for getting it back on topic and lightening the mood :)

Maybe a good trick would be if we all charged up a load of E-lights when at a customers house and discharge them each night??

Could even rack something up so you have say 10 in the van and you just plug in 1 extension lead each day.............

There we go free lighting for all alarm engineers

do you want ya coat,i'll get it for ya if you want..

do you want ya coat,i'll get it for ya if you want..

elaborate....please

30 years of experience, ssaib approved family business.

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

http://alarmguard.co.uk

Self confessed 'suit' here sadly - Such is the price of being based in the ARC :(

I can see what you mean about the mugshot :D to be fair I did myself no favours on that one but nevermind, can't imagine much talent turning up on TSI to impress lol 

@ Happy - is all good here.. banter is banter.  Nothing worth getting excited about (same as my profile pic tbh).

btn_myprofile_160x33.png

Archived