Security Installer Community

Energy Suppliers - Is A Bit Of Budget Daylight Robbery Going On?

Worst thing in cornwall is those stupid fecking twin mini roundabouts! And truro of course

I think it is amazing how different the road signs and markings are between here and your neck of the woods...... All the illuminated signs you get for a corner, where we just get a small red triangle. It's crazy that local councils so close do stuff so differently.

30 years of experience, ssaib approved family business.

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

http://alarmguard.co.uk

I think it is amazing how different the road signs and markings are between here and your neck of the woods...... All the illuminated signs you get for a corner, where we just get a small red triangle. It's crazy that local councils so close do stuff so differently.

Like a different country!

Got some nice places down there though.

Dont get to work there much.

Only thing we share is the police i guess?

Quick Chris, read what you put before.

Then rearrange,black,pot,kettle.

Mug

Quick someone call the dog warden the mut escaped from his cage

Like a different country!

Got some nice places down there though.

Dont get to work there much.

Only thing we share is the police i guess?

Glad ya like it next time ya down here or anyone of ya gis a shout could meet up for a beer somewhere

Get to know him a bit better and you will find hes actually a very pleasant bloke.

Glad ya like it next time ya down here or anyone of ya gis a shout could meet up for a beer somewhere

I will do mate sounds good,

As your boss you now have a verbal warning for responding to *X*. It's time us from Alarm Guard rose above the constant negativeness from that particular member :)

But yeah sjs me and "cougar" would like to meet up with you and your boss possibly in the future.  You are are our nearest NON competitor if that makes sense lol we can co conspire against common enemies :)

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

Ilfracombe cinema journey will be due soon :( Sven was near Bude the other day and we have some more works there shortly.

It's not just the differences in the roads that make it like another country.., we could get to another country as fast. Others on here will not understand how bloody long it takes once you get off the A30 and onto those smaller roads, whether by the A39 or through holsworthy or okehampton way. They all take ages unless its clear roads.

As your boss you now have a verbal warning for responding to *X*. It's time us from Alarm Guard rose above the constant negativeness from that particular member :)

Probably true too :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

How quaint, you can be negative about others and in the same breath others not.

As I said read  up.

No response

Probably true too :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

How quaint, you can be negative about others and in the same breath others not.

As I said read  up.

No Response

Archived