Security Installer Community

Ip Cctv Cameras & Cross Selling To Customers

No secret although love to know what security complaint broadband is

We pay £9 per month for ADSL and £25 for BT Infinity

Pay £8 per month for the PSTN line

End user is pay similar to what you suggest so might be worth you getting into it? £31 a month margin for being piggy in the middle isn't bad.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

I'd love to know Aswell.

Got a few customer who called ISP's for a dedicated broadband supply for cctv and were told of a special package.

Not sure who they went with in the end up it all seemed like a con to sell them something extra IMO.

Only thing I can think of is static ip address but dyndns solves that in most cases

I'd love to know Aswell.

Got a few customer who called ISP's for a dedicated broadband supply for cctv and were told of a special package.

Not sure who they went with in the end up it all seemed like a con to sell them something extra IMO.

Only thing I can think of is static ip address but dyndns solves that in most cases

The £9 a month includes as many WAN IP's / reverse DNS that you require. You can do it yourself via a portal too.

Some people want point to point vpn for cctv. It might be that taken a few out that were not needed

ISP does offer that but I haven't got a clue why anyone would want it. You can secure the link without the need of a vpn.

Seems an excuse to charge more ca$h

• 3 weeks later...

Archived