Security Installer Community

Good 16Th Birthday Pressie?

Oxo

I didnt get feck all for my 16th Birthday, or 18th or 21st.....

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

LOL @ you lot.

He got cash as well!!

The concert just popped into my lap last night and too good to pass. Getting the tkts half price :D

No way for a scooter as Six says.And he is not into them anyway .Good slap will sort that, into his Cadets and languages ( Now can speak 3 all self taught with friends) and 7 other subjects and prep for uni even now)).

Oldest wants a bike of some sort, I have said yes. Do as I did at 17, earn the money and buy one. My mum said no, so I bought one with my own money. That stopped any arguments :D

Also the boys hate beer and ciggies, hopefully they stay that way!!

Both have nice girlfriends, thats me down as a perv :P

Not buying more guitars yet.

They both play lead and bass. Drums and keyboards. Saxophone and trumpet.

Personally have never got the hang of playing, but they wanted to at a young age so were encouraged and instruments purchased.

Not buying more guitars yet.

They both play lead and bass. Drums and keyboards. Saxophone and trumpet.

Personally have never got the hang of playing, but they wanted to at a young age so were encouraged and instruments purchased.

Excellent you got 'em playing and decent stuff I'll wager.  Just need to get that record contract and you can take that early retirement!

More of an Ibanez fan myself, my friend has a Jackson Dinky and it's a nice guitar.

However he always seems jealous of the low end my Mahogany bodied Nez RG has.

Didn't know Ibanez did Mahogany RgGs (do now!).  They look nice, chance of a photo?

Also a big Ibanez fan and have several including a mahogany RGA prestige with 58-13 strings tuned down to C with a dimarzio super distortion at the bridge (devastatingly brutal!) and this baby which I had custom made at the Ibanez Hoshino factory in the USA in 1992 God, that's 21 years ago!)

P1000691_zps3204fdb0.jpg

Archived