Security Installer Community

I'd give a tenner to charity for every one on here who's surprised by that...

If I was not still trying to embrace the new respectful TSI, I would have claimed that I thought AE was batting for the other side & claim my £10 for Remploy which would could potently help towards finding work for all the staff that get made redundant at your gaff ?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

If I was not still trying to embrace the new respectful tsi, I would have claimed that I thought AE was batting for the other side & claim my £10 for Remploy which would could potently help towards finding work for all the staff that get made redundant at your gaff ?

lol

They did and freely admit to playing catch up with Premier. But the Delta bell was a rip off of Abels EWD device and i would know this as i gave the rep a couple to take back to factory for de-engineering. Just dawned on me that its installers like gym rat that hold the product back due to larger amounts of house bashing. probably accounts for those inteligent set and DP conections finding there way back into the product, house bashers love the easy everything corner cuts. Thats why no one else besides us (heard this one before) seems to have informed Pyronix that thier split system dosent work

the mini is a stand alone product, the end user likes them.

On the commercial range, and remember we only have a thousand of them out there (we don`t really go outside Sheffield Matt) we would have preferred Risco resister values over DP but thats alarm politics for you.

Put a nova 6 and deltabell next to each other (i know you won't but...) ignore the back light and you will see my point, copied everything.

Thats one of the things I like about Texe.

chirps below freezing too?

the mini is a stand alone product, the end user likes them.

On the commercial range, and remember we only have a thousand of them out there (we don`t really go outside Sheffield Matt) we would have preferred Risco resister values over DP but thats alarm politics for you.

chirps below freezing too? only happened on the nova 2

I'm assuming this 1000 is since selling to whoever you sold to?

full to me mate, I`m not very tech as you know - it sends me alerts, I tell it to unlock a door.

id suggest you really do look into how they work then, its easy to think all is ok. Drill down into the mechanics of it all, im sure like me you will probably sh## yourself on how loose it actually is. Have a play with your secure, a proper break in type play and let me know your thoughts? 

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

not knowing how many you had of course, seems odd that you couldn't make it pay.

we had just over 200 redcares, and 1200 other sites on service all been done by yours truly for the last 5 months, needed more staff and investment - someone made me an offer that I couldn`t match in-house, would have been over 80 years old to get the same return. 

No brainer really.

We`re now the biggest co. in the region, have all the approvals, BAFE etc and I get support when I need it.

That, and I get paid holidays!

Archived