Security Installer Community

Snow Info For Employees And Employers

james.wilson

NO CHANCE!!!!!

Scrooge here is already well :ranting:   after having to take abuse all morning for why we aren't showing up to scheduled installs. All the office staff have cried wolf as has one of the on the cards guys. Funny thing is though, I managed to get here. Yes I had to park my car and walk down the hill to the office but that's all.

Any excuse. My daughters school is closed today so therefore wife (who also works here) is off. Do I get a refund on my school fees as they aren't providing the teaching? Yeah right, sure they will.

My usually laid back nature has been put on stop today.

:ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting:

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

It's all about compassion

:sneaky: Wonder if the customers will see it the same way when they can't get faults fixed or their alarms don't get handled. Wonder if they'll say oh well it snowing, don't worry about it. I suppose you could look on the bright side, if the snow is so bad then non of the robbers getaway vehicles will be able to getaway due to the 1cm snow drifts.

Well, having left the drive sideways and spent the next 20 mins trying to get back on it. Common sense prevailed.

Fck trying to get down the 1 in 4 hill onto the main road.

The gritter lorry came round twice last night. Perhaps today they'll come round and actually spread some grit.

All fine here, one of our guys was a few hours late in on Friday but one of our team from the day shift stayed on until he arrived to ensure no change in level of cover.

My day has got worse. We are having some work done in the warehouse and the IT guys are refusing to do it because it is too cold. (All the heating has been taken out as this is where the ARC is moving to and needed to knock down some walls) Never heard of a coat, gloves and ski mask?

We are having some work done in the warehouse and the IT guys are refusing to do it because it is too cold. (All the heating has been taken out as this is where the ARC is moving to and needed to knock down some walls) Never heard of a coat, gloves and ski mask?

It was cold enough for me to play out in the stuff for 7 hours a day last week. All i did was wrap up and have fun.

Ah FUN thats the diffrence.

Customers!

It was cold enough for me to play out in the stuff for 7 hours a day last week. All i did was wrap up and have fun.

Ah FUN thats the diffrence.

Exactly. Some people PAY for this kind of stuff.

What do you think to the new uniform? Much prefer it to a suit.

post-43585-0-58914700-1358771246_thumb.j

Archived