Security Installer Community

Nice Speaker Installation Down The Local Bowling Alley

morning matt, you ready for round 2?? think you're getting a bit of a hard time here (unjustified imo).

I always get grief, I speak my mind and don't hide my views or behind cb handles so it is to be expected. I've not had anything to do with parking for 5 years but my views on it haven't changed. When you get a driving license, you agree to play by the rules, and if you don't you get fines, points and if your really bad you get it taken off of you. Parking is always an emotive subject but to me it's quite simple. Stick to the speed limits, park in accordance with the rules and no one will hassle you. Break the rules, you take a chance that someone will. Don't forget I'm also not worthy of claiming to be an engineer as I only spent 5 1/2 years with ladders on the roof so as I moved up to do other things, I don't know as much.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

We dont call it a fine. But we need some control. Id rather not have them as a customer affecting our figures. It early happens as most listen to us. But some dont until it costs them and then we get them onside or they become someone else FALSE alarm stat. I can't suspend the urn

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

The parking sign is a contract which I would hazard is enforceable by the fact you actually park thus agree.

IMHO The sign pictured is enforceable as affixing a sign to your own windscreen saying you want damages for getting a ticket.

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

We dont call it a fine. But we need some control. Id rather not have them as a customer affecting our figures. It early happens as most listen to us. But some dont until it costs them and then we get them onside or they become someone else FALSE alarm stat. I can't suspend the urn
Someone who thinks the same as me, alleluia. Someone else who actually cares about their stats.
Someone who thinks the same as me, alleluia. Someone else who actually cares about their stats.

A contract can be argued in a civil case and I would have thought this was the case for the Asda parking, am I wrong. In any event I prefer order.In our business we use the term " contract by intent"
So ask yourself why they don't.Reason?The scammers set the excess price to match that of the councils/highways. And only in recent times have they stopped referring to these unenforceable demands as fines.Invariably they can only claim for losses. And on a free car park that loss is?? Yep, zero. Anything else is a penalty. They can't do that.Even better, due to the greed of these scammers they thought their income was vat free. Oh dear oh dear.Only the standard charge is vat free. All other charges are vat payable.When you send out invoices do you include your vat registration number?Of course you do. Illegal not to. You'll notice these lowlife cnuts don't. By the way, paperwork from the lowlife are invoices, nothing more.Regarding the word fine. It too to easy to slip the word in yet surprising how many fall for it.Try it yourself and see what happens to you if you take the customer to chat the local Judge.

And for the record, I doubt anyone would complain about parking charges as long as they were fair and equitable AND LEGAL. Me included.

So ask yourself why they don't.

Reason?

The scammers set the excess price to match that of the councils/highways. And only in recent times have they stopped referring to these unenforceable demands as fines.

Invariably they can only claim for losses. And on a free car park that loss is?? Yep, zero. Anything else is a penalty. They can't do that.

Even better, due to the greed of these scammers they thought their income was vat free. Oh dear oh dear.

Only the standard charge is vat free. All other charges are vat payable.

When you send out invoices do you include your vat registration number?

Of course you do. Illegal not to. You'll notice these lowlife cnuts don't. By the way, paperwork from the lowlife are invoices, nothing more.

Regarding the word fine. It too to easy to slip the word in yet surprising how many fall for it.

Try it yourself and see what happens to you if you take the customer to chat the local Judge.And for the record, I doubt anyone would complain about parking charges as long as they were fair and equitable AND LEGAL. Me included.

Understood, so the issue is not about ticketing per say, the issue is that it's not got the legislation behind it that public land has? What do they charge out of interest on public tickets?

And for the record, I doubt anyone would complain about parking charges as long as they were fair and equitable AND LEGAL. Me included.

so you know it's wrong (parking on others land without permission that is) but it's the way in which it's enforced you disagree with??  

you seem very bitter about the method of implementation to me which is odd as it's the actual not being allowed to park where you feel like being restrcted which normally evokes those kind of bitter thoughts.

Understood, so the issue is not about ticketing per say, the issue is that it's not got the legislation behind it that public land has? What do they charge out of interest on public tickets?

Nothing to do with that at all.

Go back to the sign.

The company do NOT exist in a legal entity

Contravenes Equalities Act 2010 (ignorance is not an excuse)

Contravenes Planning Restrictions - these were renewed in Oct 2011. Strict terms

Contravenes DPA - for a start, they ain't registered, how can they be? They don't exist.

Non compliant with their own agreed T&Cs, agreements and COP

etc etc etc

So, even after all these years. Dodgy practice still rife.

So ask yourself why they don't. Reason? The scammers set the excess price to match that of the councils/highways. And only in recent times have they stopped referring to these unenforceable demands as fines. Invariably they can only claim for losses. And on a free car park that loss is?? Yep, zero. Anything else is a penalty. They can't do that. Even better, due to the greed of these scammers they thought their income was vat free. Oh dear oh dear. Only the standard charge is vat free. All other charges are vat payable. When you send out invoices do you include your vat registration number? Of course you do. Illegal not to. You'll notice these lowlife cnuts don't. By the way, paperwork from the lowlife are invoices, nothing more. Regarding the word fine. It too to easy to slip the word in yet surprising how many fall for it. Try it yourself and see what happens to you if you take the customer to chat the local Judge.

Cubit had you listed one of those dirt patch parking co with hidden signage i would have agreed, but you used Asda. McDonalds was mentioned and i will use M&S, In my village all car parks are pay and display, were on a tram route into Bury and the area is a wash with partial comuters. M&S give 2 hours and the cheek as you say Cnuts shop elsewhere leaving shoppers of M&S with nowhere to park. These are fare signs IMO and obviously in the opinion of many honest fare folk. My wife could easily be charged with criminal damage just for her attitude to disabled parking ignorance.

You choose to ignore and laugh in the face of a reasonable contract and you come down in my esteem.

They are fare

parking.pdf

Customers!

Cubit had you listed one of those dirt patch parking co with hidden signage i would have agreed, but you used Asda. McDonalds was mentioned and i will use M&S, In my village all car parks are pay and display, were on a tram route into Bury and the area is a wash with partial comuters. M&S give 2 hours and the cheek as you say Cnuts shop elsewhere leaving shoppers of M&S with nowhere to park. These are fare signs IMO and obviously in the opinion of many honest fare folk. My wife could easily be charged with criminal damage just for her attitude to disabled parking ignorance.

You choose to ignore and laugh in the face of a reasonable contract and you come down in my esteem.

They are fare

[img=http://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk/community/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gif] http://www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk/community/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=6602'>parking.pdf

I agree, but sadly there isn't the law to assist private landowners from these motorists and I doubt there will be anytime soon leaving people who don't feel the rules apply to them, to do what they want but where does it stop? Like I said earlier, if burglary didn't have the law behind it to prosecute people, would people here who openly stick 2 fingers up to parking signs then become burglars, because there is no legislation to do you if you commit the offence?

Archived