Security Installer Community

Nice Speaker Installation Down The Local Bowling Alley

With BOA AOS approval and full access to the DVLA database. Anyway, as with the wonderful pepipoo website I'm sure there are plenty of people advising motorists on such matters. I'm not here to debate how previous competitors form 5 years ago operate their business. I'm not a BPA PR man. I did here about a case where excel took I think 4 or 5 lawyers from Pannone to a case and they got laughed out of court. I don't know the facts of the case, that's all I heard. Maybe it's a simplistic view, but if ASDA don't want you in their car park for more than an hour, from my side it would be easier just to comply and if I didn't like the rules, just to shop elsewhere that didn't impose such rules. Just a personal opinion where I could avoid all the hassle.

SRS is currently appealing a £300K + payout through a 3rd Tier Tax Tribunal...with the Vatman following close behind.

What you are avoiding admitting though is the majority of charges are legally unenforceable, as well you know.

As for parking there for longer than 1 Hour. If i choose to park there for 3 hours i will do so. Nothing anyone, Asda, TCP or anyone can do about it. See, the customer has Law on their side. Also a no little matter of planning permission!!

Asda are aware the signs are wrong. TCP have been told by Asda to change them, but won't.

Morals, ethics, fair play are not terms to be associated to anyone from the parking scammers club.

SRS is currently appealing a £300K + payout through a 3rd Tier Tax Tribunal...with the Vatman following close behind.

What you are avoiding admitting though is the majority of charges are legally unenforceable, as well you know.

As for parking there for longer than 1 Hour. If i choose to park there for 3 hours i will do so. Nothing anyone, Asda, TCP or anyone can do about it. See, the customer has Law on their side. Also a no little matter of planning permission!!

Asda are aware the signs are wrong. TCP have been told by Asda to change them, but won't.

Morals, ethics, fair play are not terms to be associated to anyone from the parking scammers club.

Totally agree that the majority of notices issued by ppc with the current laws are very much on the motorists side.

Look forward to chapter 2 tomorrow.

Night all

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Well for the morning then 5 ½ years isn`t 15 in my book. 10,000 manuals in 5 yrs on the tools, wow.

As for physique, I doub`t that is a hinderance for installation or a few of us here would never have installed anything. And I have seen you and you`re not that big. I know 6 ft 10 " engineers fitting. No doubt there are bigger. Although I think height isnt your issue :P But I jest, it is xmas afterall.

ANPR is not the way forward for parking for reasons YOU well know and as pointed at.

Example a disabled persons badge is not tied to the car, but of course you know that ..................................

But you seem to be trying to use the same ethics as you did in a previous incarnation within this industry.

It's like a speeding ticket, if you don't speed, you don't get them, if you do, and you drive past a camera you get a fine and some points on your license. I hardly think its unfair. Maybe it's just my black and white thought process but if you break rules, you can't cry when you get punished. Like I mentioned previously, I've only had 2 tickets and I deserved them both.

Wrong. Many get a PCN for "looking" like they are breaking parking restrictions.

I have only had a parking ticket twice and both times I was unloading in a loading bay, legally.

I have a friend that got a PCN on a private car park.

He could prove he hadn't clocked out at work, compared with the time of arrival on the ticket.

You can't get a speeding fine for looking like you are breaking the speed limit.

This is the huge difference, they cannot be compared side by side.

Have a look at the piccy, see anything wrong with it?

I thought you were going to use DPA for cameras.

I will say it again Matts bus model is not dissimilar to our own. I liken the withdrawal of police response to where we have change confirmed to Keyholder only until the status quo is resumed.

Customers!

All but 1 PCN have I had to pay. The rest contested and proven they were wrongly issued.

I have been threatened by Council wardens and almost come to blows on a private estate with a permit and correctly parked. As I was cutting off the padlock, handy to have a genny and grinders in the back :D They illegally clamped me, I did the same to remove.

What makes these people think they are gods?

I have only had a parking ticket twice and both times I was unloading in a loading bay, legally.
Did you ask them to revoke and use your job sheet as evidence? We have them cancelled all the time when we have a genuine cause, I find the system very fair. Tickets are part of the job in some areas.

Customers!

I thought you were going to use DPA for cameras.

I will say it again Matts bus model is not dissimilar to our own. I liken the withdrawal of police response to where we have change confirmed to Keyholder only until the status quo is resumed.

DPA not relevant to that pic.

However, several Statutes are. Not that the slimeball cnuts think it applies to them though.

From the above quote, as I have one persons replies on ignore.

It seems a couple now want to fine customers and withhold URN`s.

What would our SELF REGULATING  bodies think of this? A new certificate issued , as in more revenue? For one in place already? Oh dear, more charges to the end user, and be hanged if you do not pay.  

Is this becoming a sub field within SSAIB and or NSI?

Is the OP a member of either ?

I think a lot of bull is now being exposed as the above goes, to include the parking issues (Which although assured are finished with, still linger in certain mentions in our House of Politicians. ).

Sorry to butt in here,

This is an interesting read, However I dont have a clue on car park rules for private clamping etc.
Having looked at the ASDA sign posted above, This has apparently a few errors on it, ?

Would someone please kindly point this out to me, As I had a charge about 15 months ago at Tesco
Some idiot before me had parked about a foot over the lane markers, So I just followed suit as others did.

When I returned to my van, I got a fixed penalty charge for it, Reason was for obstructing a parking space.
No matter what I tried, I was forced to pay the charge, They would not listen to a word I had to say

Would appreciate it if someone could clear the "obvious" issues with the sign.

Regards,

Archived