Security Installer Community

Ssaib Company Not Registered Displaying Logos

Whatever is said about the company in question, one thing is they are a business registered for VAT and with companies house.

If they make false claims (which they have) apparantly they registered with the SSAIB in 2011, then they should face the brunt of the law.

If I were a member of the SSAIB and were paying them however many hundreds of £ to register, I would not be happy with other companies claiming they are registered when they are not.

Make a mokery of the system.

I am sure SSAIB will be notified by a number of members come Monday morning.

I am also sure the SSAIB will take action against the comapny.

Any business, even smaller ones know full well what they cannot and can do with regards to the law. I am sure the owner is full aware of false claims he is making.

In my opinion he does not deserve to be called a director, as long as he is misleading the public.

I have personaly emailed them on 3 occasions stating the fact they are displaying incorect accreditation on their website and vans etc. They have failed to comment.

They should stick to roofing.

Maybe they fitted fall pipe after. Bt poles are private if sited within own premises and therefore ya can put on them what ya like.

Accounts don't show turnover.

Or salaries and dividends

I think this member is either the director or member of staff coming on here (only joined since 2pm today)

whats the chance of that! coming on and the first post is to defend the company!

They are based in the same area also.

For what its worth,

Even if a BT Pole is inside your private property,grounds or whatever, It still belongs to British Telecom.

Not being aware of this at the time, Back in 2009 we did a large CCTV install with 9 ptz domes covering 7 acres of

woodland and gardens area in Allostock, Cheshire. It was my decision then at the time to use the poles "assuming that there was no issue".

We were contacted 3 months later by BT on behalf of our customer asking for these to be removed as they are

private property and prevents their linesmen from conducting futre mainternance or line work blah blah.

As I found out the expensive way, The BT Poles are NEVER private, they remain their property.

Regards,

looks like they have 2 nice fit looking girls working for them, now thats a plus point. :xmas:

IMG_8013.jpg

IMG_7953%282%29.jpg

Deff a BT pole, Looks like to me the same business, with fall pipe missing.

I bet you there is a Business dealing in scrap metal around the wakefield area with fall pipe missing, and SystemQ dome on a BT pole!!

All of our engineers carry a full stock of repair equipment, spares and safety gear,

looks the case!!

IMG_8042%281%29.jpg

Archived