Security Installer Community

Ssaib Company Not Registered Displaying Logos

Sad ******s especially mr ****er sparky

post civil please,

Deff a BT pole, Looks like to me the same business, with fall pipe missing.

I bet you there is a Business dealing in scrap metal around the wakefield area with fall pipe missing, and SystemQ dome on a BT pole!!

I reckon Normanton, but I have read the case studies which list where & whats security items have been fitted

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

This site was designed for decent tradesmen and companies not for dick heads like +++ Why do all jealous ******s like you sit in front of a computer anonymously and slag people off!! You lonely sad ****. Instead why don't you call in and see the director and tell him your thoughts face to face instead of hiding! **** head.

Been watching and had to say something.

Are you for real Engcode1745?

You have been shown evidence on the alledged malractise of a comany pertaining to be a registered member of a paid up industry inspectorate. Also shown that they do not do as they preach. That their accounts are not what others have suggested. Misinteperate anothers comment and wish death on his parent/s.

Do give the member the directors home address, or in fact yours so he can indeed pop in for a chat.

I reckon Normanton, but I have read the case studies which list where & whats security items have been fitted

I know made me laugh, you can bet the CPX dialler is connected to the published telephone number as well.

Can I ask why sparky 2008 is so obsessed with this company supposedly not being accredited ??!! It seems to me like they must be one jealous person and angry that they think this is happening! Just shows you doesn't it what some sad people do when jealous it makes them really spitefull. Ive searched the internet today n found some interesting facts that would proove sparky 2008 to be very wrong!! May be if this person put more effort into there own business instead of writing about some other persons they would have a better one!!

Archived