Security Installer Community

Dpr Secure still claim to have Approval To Use Ssaib Logo From Ssaib

DPR director

Same principles apply to those not accredited too Pete. Being accredited is not necessarily worthwhile - depends on work done type etc.

High standards, compliance etc.

Like you say, all to no avail when some bunch of lying, scheming chancers behave like they have done.

Sorry Andrew I agree, as an approved co I dont always see it from the non approved point of view

Sorry Andrew I agree, as an approved co I dont always see it from the non approved point of view

IMHO its much more simple than that,

The label is saying Bells but the contents are Aldi Highland Cream, even if from the same distillery can't be sold as the same product.

We have a number of "Aldi Highland Cream drinkers" who have joined the debate to post their pro relableing stance all using there Wakefield IP's & lets not forget the off topic cancer jibe also came from these members.

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

They made a small mistake. Quote me a new business that hasn't.

Focus on your own business, and switch the news on from time to time to reflect on other places on the planet, like Syria, where you have to queue for five hours to get a loaf of bread and a bottle of water.

Good luck to Team GB.

Err.. Many on this forum..

We don't go anywhere unless fully insured and sure of our capabilities.

What has Syria and the Olympics got to do with this conversation?

http://www.fmb.org.u...er/default.aspx

Trustmark approved for security alarm systems

That is a positive step, I assume like the ECA you get a free trustmark from the FMB when you ask to be included ?

Do you have any explanation as to why you appeared unlisted when displaying there logo ?

we live in an information age & its quite simple to check credentials on the web I can see your FMB

post-17668-0-81358700-1343569298_thumb.j

you have to click the file to show screen grab of FMB Status without Trustmark

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Now be fair: He did'nt say when they got registered, only that they were. DPR Limited seem to have a pretty broad ranging registration from General building to Security.

Customers Love us, Intruders Hate us.

Now be fair: He did'nt say when they got registered, only that they were. DPR Limited seem to have a pretty broad ranging registration from General building to Security.

Now to be fair???

Archived