Security Installer Community

Dpr Secure still claim to have Approval To Use Ssaib Logo From Ssaib

DPR director

I was actually being sarcastic, I don't think anything of the way they've behaved has been fair to anyone. Either their customers or Legitmately registered companies, Even my kids would have known it was wrong. How they can get the concept of TRUST that we need in this industry so ar*e backwards is beyond me.

Andy

Customers Love us, Intruders Hate us.

Now be fair: He did'nt say when they got registered,

I suspect that DPR have asked to be placed in the trustmark scheme after being revealed as not showing as trustmarked on the FMB or Trustmark website by the posters on this forum.

Rather than swiftly joining & adding fire to the flames, DPR had the prefect chance to hold there hands up & do there level best on PR front to say whoops we've jumped the gun. Where in the process of gaining these approvals & will contact the IT chap ASAP to ensure the website is updated & all these items which have been added prematurely are removed from display until we have the conformation that we have been awarded them.

After 20 years you'd have thought a company could have learnt the basic's ?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

I suspect that DPR have asked to be placed in the trustmark scheme after being revealed as not showing as trustmarked on the FMB or Trustmark website by the posters on this forum.

Rather than swiftly joining & adding fire to the flames, DPR had the prefect chance to hold there hands up & do there level best on PR front to say whoops we've jumped the gun. Where in the process of gaining these approvals & will contact the IT chap ASAP to ensure the website is updated & all these items which have been added prematurely are removed from display until we have the conformation that we have been awarded them.

Agreed: Thought all along that would have been the most sensible thing to do, IF you've made a LEGITIMATE MISTAKE then hold your hands up.

After 20 years you'd have thought a company could have learnt the basic's ?

Aint getting an argument from me on that 1 either.

Think they just proved everyone's point with all the bluster & comments that were made, they did'nt have the sense to understand they were doing the firm more damage than any comments we could have made.

Andy

Archived