Security Installer Community

Dpr Secure still claim to have Approval To Use Ssaib Logo From Ssaib

DPR director

Now signing off this site forever. Its just full of malice and not what I want to be part of.

One person I would like to thank is Norman for not entering into the diverse and childish antics that have and still will occur. Whoever he is he appears to know us and therefore will know we are not really a big bad nasty company out there to rob all that we come across.

Keep watching everybody to see DPR Secure rise and rise

BYE

Lastly you will know I was being honest about SSAIB if you have spoken to him.

I personally would have an issue with my company being governed by a body that would allow a company that clearly misrepresents itself with the use of a number of accreditation logos (not just security related) ever being accepted as members. I can only hope with the information the SSAIB now have they do the right thing and refuse the application.

If for any reason this does not happen and the application of DPR Secure is not refused I would be looking at other sources of accreditation for my company.

Now signing off this site forever. Its just full of malice and not what I want to be part of.

One person I would like to thank is Norman for not entering into the diverse and childish antics that have and still will occur. Whoever he is he appears to know us and therefore will know we are not really a big bad nasty company out there to rob all that we come across.

Keep watching everybody to see DPR Secure rise and rise

BYE

I do not understand the self pity in your posts, you were doing something you shouldn't be and were caught out. You should have just taken it on the chin and moved on, instead members of your staff abused members of this forum and you embarrassed yourself.

The only thing I predict about DPR Secure is a name change.

just need to get to bottom of the trustmark & other badges.... that DPR Secure / DPR Ltd; / DPR Lettings display ?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Further clarification

DPR has been in further contact with SSAIB and has clarified its understanding of the SSAIB rules concerning the use of logos. Our understanding was that because we always use SSAIB sub-contractors where a URN system is required, we could emphasize this by the inclusion of the SSAIB logo.

We now understand that this is not the case and the logo will be removed as soon as our web designer can do this.

For the avoidance of doubt, SSAIB has confirmed that a written reference to our use of SSAIB-registered sub-contractors for URN work is permitted and may remain.

It remains our intention to achieve SSAIB certification in the near future for all of our Security Systems work.

The content of this posting has been discussed and agreed with SSAIB.

I view DPR use of the SSAIB logo to be misleading & untrue, 16.1 could be used against a number of claims made on your website(s). The question is should you gain SSAIB approval how many approved companies may choose to review which body their are certificated by ?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Clearly there are an awful lot of people and businesses out there feeling threatened to evoke such an emotional response.....or rather to engage in petty squabble. From what i have read, the only mistake DPR has made is to place a logo on their website before first gaining the approval from SSAIB, which they have since obtained, albeit verbally.

They made a small mistake. Quote me a new business that hasn't. I'm just glad some of the bloggers aren't heading up Business Link, or the department for innovation, otherwise any entrepreneurial flair would be instantly quashed at the first sight of a business trying to push the boundaries in order to find a foothold in the marketplace.

Focus on your own business, and switch the news on from time to time to reflect on other places on the planet, like Syria, where you have to queue for five hours to get a loaf of bread and a bottle of water.

It's tough for all of us out there at the moment, but trying to ruin another business is not the answer. Let them learn from their lesson and move on.

Good luck to Team GB.

Clearly there are an awful lot of people and businesses out there feeling threatened to evoke such an emotional response.....or rather to engage in petty squabble. From what i have read, the only mistake DPR has made is to place a logo on their website before first gaining the approval from SSAIB, which they have since obtained, albeit verbally.

They made a small mistake. Quote me a new business that hasn't. I'm just glad some of the bloggers aren't heading up Business Link, or the department for innovation, otherwise any entrepreneurial flair would be instantly quashed at the first sight of a business trying to push the boundaries in order to find a foothold in the marketplace.

Focus on your own business, and switch the news on from time to time to reflect on other places on the planet, like Syria, where you have to queue for five hours to get a loaf of bread and a bottle of water.

Excuse me! "a small mistake" There are many people out there working hard and making mistakes i concede, were talking about deciept, dishonesty and anything else that we care to call it. I dont know anyone who thinks its OK to pretend they have the qualifications they dont. You think its ok to print a deploma and set up practice as a proffesional be it solicitor, doctor, teacher and say its OK because you started the course. of course its not OK. Its FRAUD, Theres not a Proffesional in this country who thinks its OK never mind this site. Im not SSAIB but if i were i would demand that the company involved in this scam would never be allowed the qualificatin to compete in this industry. This type of company have no place in any buisness IMO.

Customers!

Archived