Security Installer Community

Onsite Paperwork

Your forms need to record the work/ tests you have carried out. You need to comply with EN50131, PD6662 Etc. I would suggest you buy all the current standards and find out what is required before you end up as another one of the rough companies. I'm not trying to be harsh but I am sick of people trying to cut corners.

That's most certainly not what we want to do cut corners, we have built up a good name and reputation so far and have a good client base but want to build this more as we are having to throw jobs away at the moment as we cannot offer the customer what they are after due to the restriction of not having the registration.

That's most certainly not what we want to do cut corners, we have built up a good name and reputation so far and have a good client base but want to build this more as we are having to throw jobs away at the moment as we cannot offer the customer what they are after due to the restriction of not having the registration.

In all honesty the fact you guys have no idea that there are standards in place is a bad start imo.

Even worse is how slack SSAIB have become, allowing people to sign up without the standards in place and then just download them for £80

Tbh, i am amazed at your attitude. a member is asking for advice on how to become a better quality installer here. surely thats what this patticular by-forum is for?

How can you judge the quality of their workmanship based purely on the fact that, at present, they are unrecognised?

As for the ssaib 80 quid price for all relevant standards, surely that is a massive step forward. it ensures access to the relevant standards UPON their release

sorry for humpiness y'all, but ******* ****

Tbh, i am amazed at your attitude. a member is asking for advice on how to become a better quality installer here. surely thats what this patticular by-forum is for?

How can you judge the quality of their workmanship based purely on the fact that, at present, they are unrecognised?

As for the ssaib 80 quid price for all relevant standards, surely that is a massive step forward. it ensures access to the relevant standards UPON their release

sorry for humpiness y'all, but ******* ****

*Ding.

In all honesty the fact you guys have no idea that there are standards in place is a bad start imo.

Even worse is how slack SSAIB have become, allowing people to sign up without the standards in place and then just download them for £80

Shut it.

http://d.imagehost.org/0385/Kerry_Katona_faces.gif

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

Archived