Security Installer Community

Onsite Paperwork

I think there are a few drama queens on here. I don't agree wanting to be approved means you want to be a decent installer. In many cases, as the O/P said they just don't want to turn away work.

I couldn't care less tbh, just my opinion.

:)

Customers!

In all honesty the fact you guys have no idea that there are standards in place is a bad start imo.

Even worse is how slack SSAIB have become, allowing people to sign up without the standards in place and then just download them for £80

Hold on a second here!

That was my wife that was messaging and she is not aware of the standards she just does paperwork, accounting, and being my PA :). I have purchased the standards and read though them and whatever job I do I follow to the standard so I do know what is expected of me I am not walking into accreditation with my eyes shut.

Why judge before you know the facts? Some people on here seem to do that!

Thank you fozzies for your support and I fully agree people come on here asking for help not to be told you are no good! Granted there are some in the field that believe installing a few panels makes them the king of installers.

We are a hard working company and yes most of work is CCTV only about 30% is alarms but we are turning work away cause we cannot provide the certificates or response which is why we want to move forward and our area is in need of firms like us.

I am just trying to earn a living and earn it right.

kinda makes mockery of "trade vetting" whenthe account is being shared ?

Is she not apart of the company then? I signed up as HertsCCTV not as Richard!

or if you are implying about the trade status and not actually being apart of a security trade body then I did not lie I provided what was asked for the vetting process and it was granted.

Archived