Security Installer Community

Onsite Paperwork

Your forms need to record the work/ tests you have carried out. You need to comply with EN50131, PD6662 Etc. I would suggest you buy all the current standards and find out what is required before you end up as another one of the rough companies. I'm not trying to be harsh but I am sick of people trying to cut corners.

So is there a set of information that as standard needs to be recorded on installation / service etc... or can you make your own form up going by James's one?

You could wait until your first inspection. They will be very helpful, if you dont have the relevant docs in place they will help to achieve what is needed before the next inspection. This could save you from having forms printed which are flawed, for example.

SSAIB also have a facilty for you to buy the standards at a discounted cost. Once registered you pay an extra £80 odd quid per year and you can download eveything you need from their site in PDF and print off.

I see people are quick to judge on here!

Ignore them, see my sig.

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

Archived