Security Installer Community

Trade Access, How Long Does It Take

PSE

Just explain to me how i am going about this the wrong way,

Patience is a virtue, But some people have waited months and still waiting now

Just how patient to you want people to be.

As i stated earlier, I will give it a week to see whats happening,

When I make a comment, there you lot go again with the attitudes..

You know what, **** it this place is a graveyard anyway.

Close this account off, I cant be arsed with this **** hole anymore, Its not worth the hassle

Simple. 'attitude', you seem to be the master.

Just look at the '*' and 'w o r d s' written with spaces to get around any bad language filter.

If you had ever managed to get into the 'Trade' section you could have done that to your hearts content, but in 'public' it is frowned upon.

Bye, nice not to have known you.

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

here, for those who couldn't believe it.

Well I have admin status James has not given me a log in password for the Control panel so I dont even have the mod powers I had before because I cant log in.

Anyway going by those prices I would say that chap definatly is not trade, more what I would call anti trade LOL

Well I have admin status James has not given me a log in password for the Control panel so I dont even have the mod powers I had before because I cant log in.

Anyway going by those prices I would say that chap definatly is not trade, more what I would call anti trade LOL

lol.

I feel some late night callouts are coming his way :lol: ***** *****

lol.

I feel some late night callouts are coming his way :lol: ***** ******

Eight years ago I worked out with all the overheads etc it costs me £32.50 to send an engineer anywhere. I guess its less than that for a one man band, but even 50% less means £29.50 minus £16.25 = £14.25 for a service visit you can do around 8 of these a day which means he is working for £114 a day seems hardly worth the while Id rather work for someone and get a proper wage

Archived