Security Installer Community

Trade Access, How Long Does It Take

PSE

I knew who I was sending the information to and i knew other members.

Stop moaning, its boring. You have not paid a penny for access so if it takes a while you will just have to wait. These guys do this for free in their own time, sometimes real life is more important than approving people for trade access.

Youre damn right i aint paid a penny, and i wouldnt either..

Not to have comments like yours thrown around the place at other members.

This is supposed to be a place where proper trade installers can join and discuss the current goings on blah blah

What i dont expect is silly childish comments like your previous two,

I am not moaning, I am simply stating the obvious problems could do with addressing that myself and god knows how many

other people have mentioned in this thread, I can only assume that we all must be moaning them ? .

Clearly you and many others already have the upgraded status, so you have no idea how boring this place is without it.

As for the sending the docs, Clearly this would apply to anyone who wishes to gain access, Nobody sending these

types of documents you are requesting has a clue where they are going, or who is reading them, Just simply sending

them to an email address to be vetted. In todays world you wouldnt do it, however its requested and expected of

anyone who requests to be upgraded here. Even though you knew the persons you were sending to, Many here will not

So why make a mockery of the rules as in your previous post that you also had to adide to.

Youre damn right i aint paid a penny, and i wouldnt either..

Not to have comments like yours thrown around the place at other members.

This is supposed to be a place where proper trade installers can join and discuss the current goings on blah blah

What i dont expect is silly childish comments like your previous two,

I am not moaning.

As i understand it, this particular version of 'the' forum is owned owned by an individual. From that they have the right to do and act as they feel fit or can be bothered.

There are moderators keeping an overview on daily activity, but as Peter pointed out, they don't have 'full' rights.

Your concern about who has access to your 'data' is surely covered by the access restrictions. You can't have it both ways.

• 2 weeks later...

As I mentioned in an earlier post within this thread,

Its been a week since my last visit regarding Trade Access.

Do we have any progress on the vetting delays for GENUINE trade members

Or has this issue been forgotten about.

Regards,

As I mentioned in an earlier post within this thread,

Its been a week since my last visit regarding Trade Access.

Do we have any progress on the vetting delays for GENUINE trade members

Or has this issue been forgotten about.

Regards,

You're really going about this the wrong way, it has been explained how it works.

I always understood that patience is a virtue.

Someone told me I was ignorant and apathetic, I don't know what that means, nor do I care.

Just explain to me how i am going about this the wrong way,

Patience is a virtue, But some people have waited months and still waiting now

Just how patient to you want people to be.

As i stated earlier, I will give it a week to see whats happening,

When I make a comment, there you lot go again with the attitudes..

You know what, **** it this place is a graveyard anyway.

Close this account off, I cant be arsed with this **** hole anymore, Its not worth the hassle

Close this account off, I cant be arsed with this **** hole anymore, Its not worth the hassle

oh dear..... we can't help with that one neither !

the owner who needs to change your account status is also the one who'll have to delete your account....

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

oh dear..... we can't help with that one neither !

the owner who needs to change your account status is also the one who'll have to delete your account....

lol.

Sounds like someone needs to get some work in, must be dead to be that arsed about TSI.

lol.

Sounds like someone needs to get some work in, must be dead to be that arsed about TSI.

What you bothering replying for then, You can shut the **** up for a start you *****

Archived