Security Installer Community

Trade Access, How Long Does It Take

PSE

Hello Guys,

I have sent off a scanned copy of my liability insurance to the vetting email address over 2 weeks ago,

Not received any acknowledgement or response at all.

Does anyone know how long it takes on average to arrange this,

There is only so much you can read in the general sections, without posting for the sake of it, which i wont.

All the Trade only sections are locked or password protected, Getting a little bored reading the same stuff over and over

Look forward to a response on this,

Many Thanks

The site owner hasnt been around for sometime, none of the mods are set up for upgrading members to trade atm, I have spoken with the owner re this and other site problems hopefully full service will be resumed asap

I have received a message earlier,

Was told that this thread has been flagged so the correct person will pick it up and action it.

Not sure how long this is going to take, as the person aint been around for a while.

There is no point on a forum for the security industry, if we cant get access to it is there..

Anyway, I will be back to this forum once this is sorted, there is no point staying here posting rubbish for the sake of it.

Laters all...

Is the site owner James?

yes,

Why has he not been on here for ages??

I assume work & the real world are keeping him busy

Come on the more trade users the better :)

The system is verified trade memebers, you need to prove how you are. However theres only James with the account privileges to change members status

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Archived