Security Installer Community

Trade Access, How Long Does It Take

PSE

I will give it another week, then just close my account here,

Whats the point of registering here if you cant access anything,

Even after sending your business info to be verified.

I'm not interested in chatting rubbish or reading " I cant do it DIY posts every day"

Been in the business nearly 20 years and cant be bothered at all with that.

After another week, i will go back to another forum I am registered with

It covers everything thats here, and the administrators actually respond to you.

I'm very annoyed that its such a strict procedure to gain this updated access,

yet I have to send off personal business details to whoever or wherever they are

to be checked, I dont even have a clue who has these files i have sent,

Even so that they cant even be bothered to action my own and others requests.

I spoke to James yesterday he said he will give me the ability to upgrade members whilst he is unavailable, I did do vetting here a few years back I'm not sure I want to do it again but by the same token something needs to be done.

I would appreciate it if members wanting trade access can make it as easy as possible for me to vet them

I spoke to James yesterday he said he will give me the ability to upgrade members whilst he is unavailable, I did do vetting here a few years back I'm not sure I want to do it again but by the same token something needs to be done.

I would appreciate it if members wanting trade access can make it as easy as possible for me to vet them

Hi Peter, Do you need the details that were originally emailed when I applied for trade access re-sent ?

Kind Regards,

Iain

Hi Peter, Do you need the details that were originally emailed when I applied for trade access re-sent ?

Kind Regards,

Iain

I'm gonna be needing anything that can prove you are trade quickly and easily, the best way is to get another trade member to vouch for you. I don't want to have to work too hard but I wont let anyone in without definite proof they are trade

James hasn't set me up yet if he hasn't by Monday I will prompt him again

More the fool you.

Thats rich coming from you isnt it,

So how did you gain full access then if you didnt send anything....

Would be nice to hear your reply on this from a FULL TRADE MEMBER

"alterEGO" & the board have known each other for many yrs.

Speaking from a personal point of view despite being known to the board I was screened by scanning the inspectorate cert & having brief chat. Being allowed back as member to board in its current state, then having trade member status & eventually being asked if I would moderate.

If any the mod team had the option to change your membership status you would not have been kept waiting as to whether the information provided was suitable to give you trade status. Its not ideal but eventually we'll have a 2nd person able to vet people or other working system in place

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Thats rich coming from you isnt it,

So how did you gain full access then if you didnt send anything....

I knew who I was sending the information to and i knew other members.

Stop moaning, its boring. You have not paid a penny for access so if it takes a while you will just have to wait. These guys do this for free in their own time, sometimes real life is more important than approving people for trade access.

Archived