Security Installer Community

Backlit Bellboxes Again

james.wilson

Id agree its no replacement for dual path signalling, but what im saying is why use something that was designed as sn affordable solution when basic digis were expensive. Now they are affordable i see the dialler as more neiche

SD3 dual path dialler? :whistle:

as alter, dual digi's lot lot cheaper these days.

Arf, i dont agree. If ut is deemed that a remote signal is required at the very least it should be a reliable path that is used. If not thete is no actual requirement for it.

James, its already in the Gardtec G490/595 panels, so offers added VFM if connected, simple as.

doing so wont lower the security but slightly increase it, it monitors the line and allows remote UDL to happen, which is a real bonus for me and a seling point ;).

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Going slighty off Topic - Bell Box Logos

Is there any restriction on the name on the front, as long as it is not the same as another company ? I am just joined an established Locksmiths company and building the electronic security side but I am getting Feed back that my customer don't want the word Locksmiths on the Bell Box, they would rather have 'security'

Is there any copy right law ? I am going to abreviate the company name initals follow by 'security'

Thanks

you can put whatever you like on there. Maybe i dont understand the question?

As noted you cant put another name on there but you can have abc security as long as its not an approved system

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

:hmm: for example Banham's have "Banham" on the box whilst the web site says "© 2010 Banham Locks. " personally I'd omit the "locksmith" on the box, unless you have another co. with same / similar name trading in you patch already ?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Agreed, my old Locksmith company are back doing alarms ( Visonics) and they have kept the word locksmith off the bell.

Trouble is the one they have on the web site is fitted on the piss!!!!!!

Poor Vic, he was never comfortable up a ladder!!!

you can put whatever you like on there. Maybe i dont understand the question?

As noted you cant put another name on there but you can have abc security as long as its not an approved system

surely It's what's registered at companies house that is more pertinent?

ore whether you are 'passang off'

Archived