Security Installer Community

Backlit Bellboxes Again

james.wilson

Im sure we touched on it once before, but how do we stand on using a backlit bell and planning permission regarding illuminated signs etc. Is there a size limit so these things are not relevant, or is there another exclusion?

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

i was seriously considering it yes.

I was going to use a 'silver' non backlit lid, but i do see them as the future assuming they are permitted

Whats the point then?

I think the idea is good, but not over the moon with their effort.

just for the red glow on the wall. You need the right logo and company colours for a bl bellbox (well using the current effort) and ours doesnt work.

Pauls (IAS) worked well cos of his colours and logo

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

I live on a new estate with new building still going on. there are loads of the back lit bells round here. you do notice them from afar but can't really see the logo because the light is concentrated down the middle of the box. think its a good idea but needs some work.

I used silver bell boxes on commercials and they looked good in the day although if its a really sunny day you can't see the logo due to sun reflection.

I think that looks good. Reakon the protex bit could be a bit bolder. And id drop the phone number but looks better than our bell imo

Yeah they got the logo a bit wrong. i just don't like the blue screen, looks sh!te during the day. I was also going to use a white backplate.

I would like the nova 6 that we use, with a back light.

Not sure one way or another with the phone number, alot of dead space wihout it.

Archived