Security Installer Community

Control Panel "erotica"

Driller

They normally do.

The worse ADT stuff I've seen is stuff they've acquired.

I too have rough stuff that been acquired or done by staff who cared little about their work, I try & tidy up during maint however there a limit to want you can achieve...

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

luv it how the op asks to see quality & degenerates into the worst jobs we've seen..

here's a take over jb..

post-17665-043413800 1281635742_thumb.jp

& tbo ended up term block under floor, tamp jb's went out of window after 2hrs tracing faults (as if..)

posh git ............. one set of leads for mains and another for alarms?

don`t tell!

In all honesty, I think we've taken over two jobs that I would call nice installs, and they were both fitted by Protec of Rochdale (who were bought by Initial I think)

We have loads of old Protec due to the name sake, by far the best out there.

never seen round manc so couldn't comment, possibly the geographical calibre of engineer?.

Maybe, i have always put it down to the usual p!ss poor A D T engineers that do well to programme a galaxy (thats all they can programme mind).

Another trick we see alot from that shower; when we are taking over systems from companies they acquired, the service card often reads:

Service could not be done as could not operate panel. Signed: A D Tit engineer.

We are talking about prems and menviers, i wonder why they even buy these firms tbh.

We are talking about prems and menviers, i wonder why they even buy these firms tbh.

I would find myself in that catagory. I wont buy into systems with panels i dont work on and as far as i was aware ADT also swerve this problem (sometimes unavoidable).

The answer is to swap out the kit to one we comprehensively understand but i thought thats what you did?

I have a very large premier in a box on the floor of the office as i type.

Customers!

Service could not be done as could not operate panel. Signed: A D Tit engineer.

Not necessary a Aunty Daisy trait. Seen "engineers" in some companies not able to even get into engineers on a 9100. 9448. Let alone the latter stuff.

One company in particular " Gold" had Cooper/Menvier as core panel. Bought loads of little companies in its catchment area and could not service over half of the systems. very good on Ademco though as was panel of choice on their start up and were amongst the first to use UDL.

Archived