Security Installer Community

Control Panel "erotica"

Driller

med_gallery_1903_2_836001.jpg

Just seen this this at the top of the page. I find that beautiful! (It makes me want to clean up my wiring skills a bit too)

Anyone got any more pleasingly aesthetic photos of tidy wirework like this one? The more wires the better :D

med_gallery_1903_2_836001.jpg

Just seen this this at the top of the page. I find that beautiful! (It makes me want to clean up my wiring skills a bit too)

Anyone got any more pleasingly aesthetic photos of tidy wirework like this one? The more wires the better :D

I hope yours isn't something like this one. (done by a National).

I hope yours isn't something like this one. (done by a National).

You know, as soon as I posted, I thought "****, they're going to think mine are diabolical" :P

Don't worry, all is in order but I haven't taken the outer insulation back and platted the wires together like in the above picture. (will now though).

Still love to see some nice pics though if anyone wants to share.

i have a few more of these horrible things.

That was an S M C takeover, now been replaced with a prem 48 couple of PSU's and some new expanders.

Had to cut a hole in the wall to find the expander under the panel.

None of the expanders had lids on, nice or what?

now now put the claws away.

It was upgraded about 10 months ago, I'll try and get some pics later, just altered the intercom on the same site this week.

cables won't be much better as you can only do so much witha takeover of this kind.

Archived