Security Installer Community

Control Panel "erotica"

Driller

Romec are door knocking at the mo, undercutting big time.

do they still have some form of zero rate vat thing?

I will have mentioned this already. I installed (sorted) smartwater at their offices in Bristol.

Customers!

out of interest, where do you buy your balaclavas?

Agreed.

also alongside the dross, there are some exceptional engineers had the pleasure of working with. think sometimes they get down (maybe let go?) cos they see dross gets away with it. Yep, always be a market for them (nationals).

& that nearly negligible - is that your wages?

my experience of working for the big companies is no matter how good you are your not allowed the time needed to actually fix anything properly, while its been some time i'd be surprised looking at some of the installs i've seen more recently, if that has changed much.

its a kick in the teethe that demoralises the conscientious, they in turn lower morale amongst the future prospects :(.

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

my experience of working for the big companies is no matter how good you are your not allowed the time needed to actually fix anything properly, while its been some time i'd be surprised looking at some of the installs i've seen more recently, if that has changed much.

its a kick in the teethe that demoralises the conscientious, they in turn lower morale amongst the future prospects :(.

Arfur

What's that got to do with it?....bearing in mind your earlier post.

Archived