Security Installer Community

Trade Account

SamBrown

i understand it takes time to check a user for vetting ect, is there anything i can do to help the process I've applied to the vetting PM however it hasn't been seen?

Anything to help the process of getting trade access? :blush:

Just now, datadiffusion said:

as above i understand this, simply just asking if i could be helpful and provide anymore info to admin to help them? i have no problem waiting for approval, was just trying to make things easier.

13 minutes ago, SamBrown said:

as above i understand this, simply just asking if i could be helpful and provide anymore info to admin to help them? i have no problem waiting for approval, was just trying to make things easier.

If you havnt heard anything drop me the info ill have a look to vett you.

James

• Upvote 1

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

1 hour ago, SamBrown said:

i understand it takes time to check a user for vetting ect, is there anything i can do to help the process I've applied to the vetting PM however it hasn't been seen?

Anything to help the process of getting trade access? :blush:

I do the vetting but never log in as vetter its a PITA I have to log out as me then log in as vetting and remember passwords and all that old bullocks, I get the PM via email,  it is all under way although it would have been quicker if you had sent James Wilson a stool and urine specimen I can provide address details if its your preferred route, but I warn you now he requires large samples.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, PeterJames said:

I do the vetting but never log in as vetter its a PITA I have to log out as me then log in as vetting and remember passwords and all that old bullocks, I get the PM via email,  it is all under way although it would have been quicker if you had sent James Wilson a stool and urine specimen I can provide address details if its your preferred route, but I warn you now he requires large samples.

:lol: