Security Installer Community

Best Location For Pyronix Enforcer

BveshPatel

thats not an enforcer though?

still using it then?

Unfortunetly, its probably the best of a bad bunch.

I am doing as roger and binning their batteries, dont think i will sell hkc round here, i dont want to keep hoping from manufacture to another, having enough of a balll ache with cctv ****.

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

Unfortunetly, its probably the best of a bad bunch.

I am doing as roger and binning their batteries, dont think i will sell hkc round here, i dont want to keep hoping from manufacture to another, having enough of a balll ache with cctv ****.

so you think its **** but better than other ****?

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Its a shame you cant polish a turd, the enforcer is just about there, but needs tweaking a tad, but as per usual pyronix dont give a ****.

been well and truly ****** over with tex and risco wireless, so really only leaves hkc and enforcer.

Its a shame you cant polish a turd, the enforcer is just about there, but needs tweaking a tad, but as per usual pyronix dont give a ****.

been well and truly ****** over with tex and risco wireless, so really only leaves hkc and enforcer.

fixed...

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

• 2 weeks later...

Visonic, if they wanted to, could be similar to pyronix and take a decent share of the market, detectors are decent, panels arre ****. From the small dealings i have had with them reliability is good.

Sort the plastics out on the panel.

**** tthe gay orange display off on most panels.

**** the bullshhit programming off, all the euro panels, visonic, risco ect... are full of ***** no one will ever use, go back to whats required, like the enforcer, job done.

what were the issues with Texe and Risco wireless i do these systems and not had any major issues (yet). The wireless bellbox was an issue and that was customer supplied equipment but other than that.

I know that the enforcer has had a specific issue with wireless in norfolk I think it was with the street lights interfereing because they were transmitting continuously.

Edited by secureiam