Security Installer Community

Csl Dualcom Digiair Gprs

datadiffusion

• 3 weeks later...

We've been looking at the Digi Air range to phase out digital communicators. We've been looking also at the Redcare Solo. The Redcare Solo has the ability to interrogate the control panel to amend the control panel where needed and service. Will the Digi-Air support this?

We've been looking at the Digi Air range to phase out digital communicators. We've been looking also at the Redcare Solo. The Redcare Solo has the ability to interrogate the control panel to amend the control panel where needed and service. Will the Digi-Air support this?

If you mean UDL yes over dial capture so that means needing a digi on your panel of choice.

Not looked at the Solo but would assume it's the same.

Please forgive me if this is a stupid question, I know nothing about UDL to be honest. It is something I have been looking into.

If using the dualcom for UDL, does that mean you use their platform to do the dialling etc, rather than needing a modem at the office on its own phone line?

Please forgive me if this is a stupid question, I know nothing about UDL to be honest. It is something I have been looking into.

If using the dualcom for UDL, does that mean you use their platform to do the dialling etc, rather than needing a modem at the office on its own phone line?

Yes you connect to thier network and then use the normal udl software for the panel.

Check with CSL on how the UDL workswith your panel tho. -doesn't work with galaxy G2 yet IIRC.

We had two guys from webway come and see us. We are yet to receive some demo units they promised but to be honest we are 100% dualcom until something catastrophic happens.

Yes you connect to thier network and then use the normal udl software for the panel.

Check with CSL on how the UDL workswith your panel tho. -doesn't work with galaxy G2 yet IIRC.

Thanks mate. We are gal GD and menvier. Would be great if they supported Aritech cd range.