Security Installer Community

Hi Just Starting Up On My Own

Whats your problem mate, all youv'e put is sarcastic comments, dont bother posting anything if it bothers you that much.  Im not in for a reality check, thanks for your positive comments

Oh dear, a know it all keyboard warrior. Don't you just love them.

And by the way, I haven't posted anything sarcastic. You'll know when I do.

Jbw i rest my case with my first post !!!! Some people in this industry think that because they have been in the industry donkeys years they have been there and done everything but they have not been in your situation they have not walked in your shoes and positive thinking will only take you so far as long as you are prepared to work hard you will make a success of you want to do what works in one part of the country might not work as well in another part because you dont have 350 police monitored sites 500 cctv systems installed and are just a one man band you can still make a good living for your family and be very successfull in your own right i know someone who runs another company who has to find 40k a month in new business just to pay staff every month i would not want that pressure on my head if i am totally honest. I am more than happy fitting my 2-3 systems a week myself and earning a comfortable living for my family than coming home everynight worrying about paying other people hope it all goes well for you!!!!!

nothing wrong in just having a job

Wish I had a job :(

As he says, having 40k a month to fin to pay people is no mean task. Going for a meeting tomorrow with a co who's wage bill is 82k per month. Make no wonder the current md is looking forward to retiring and a pressure free life.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Wish I had a job :(

As he says, having 40k a month to fin to pay people is no mean task. Going for a meeting tomorrow with a co who's wage bill is 82k per month. Make no wonder the current md is looking forward to retiring and a pressure free life.

piece of piss when it's not your money your spending.im great at spending others money too..

What makes you think i have a job last time i lookedi do my advertising i do my quotes i order parts i wait for them to get delivered and i install them then i invoice the customers for payment i have 3monthly meetings with my accountant to make sure my tax and NI is paid up to date although i do it all i would still class it as running a business although it being a small one compared to other companies or what would you call it then

dont want to sound condesending, but anyone that thinks working for yourself is a walk in the park then they are on a hiding to nothing, just don't think the obvious needs drilling in, but I am sure all those starting out including myself  would like to thank you all for highlighting how difficult it  can be.

Enough  for me more pressing things await.