Security Installer Community

Hi Just Starting Up On My Own

I wouldn't,easy money imo all you need an IT geek to set it up and customers.free for all here we come

IT geeks are good at geeking. Not usually very good at sales or planning

And if it does all go tits, he wont be left with any customers.

Peace at last :)

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

IT geeks are good at geeking. Not usually very good at sales or planning

you won't need it tho,just a spare room and a few connections,undercut those who have overheads,you've given me a thought..

We don't just delete their urns without them knowing, we sell it to them as an upgrade.

Done one today. Posh clothes store in Cheshire. Old castle panel in, pain in the ****, cops got snotty about false alarms. Upgrading to rsi video fied and no urn. Customer thinks it is the dogs danglies. The only time we'll be disturbing him is when he gets robbed. That simple.

you won't need it tho,just a spare room and a few connections,undercut those who have overheads,you've given me a thought..

You won't need a sales strategy and marketing? You recon??!!

We don't just delete their urns without them knowing, we sell it to them as an upgrade.

Done one today. Posh clothes store in Cheshire. Old castle panel in, pain in the ****, cops got snotty about false alarms. Upgrading to rsi video fied and no urn. Customer thinks it is the dogs danglies. The only time we'll be disturbing him is when he gets robbed. That simple.

You won't need a sales strategy and marketing? You recon??!!

how long you been selling RSI,how many you still policing 999 via sia...

I knew you were gonna say that...

In answer to your question that is for me to know. You are correct in that we only have a handful of rsi videofieds out there for now. Would you believe ripped the webways out of the rsi sites when we took the old panels out.

I'll be going in the tower for treason.

In answer to your question that is for me to know. You are correct in that we only have a handful of rsi videofieds out there for now. Would you believe ripped the webways out of the rsi sites when we took the old panels out.

I'll be going in the tower for treason.

but how can you 999 via sia,because the customer expects it and you have to chance it,if they refuse to attend I suppose you could turn it round and say you policed it...