Security Installer Community

Hi Just Starting Up On My Own

but how can you 999 via sia,because the customer expects it and you have to chance it,if they refuse to attend I suppose you could turn it round and say you policed it...

That's all you can do with a urn system. The customer has to sign the appendix g when a urn is applied and paid for that basically says although we are taking your cash there is no guarantee of a police response to any alarm call so the approved method is just as bad. No one can guarantee a police response, only that the police will be called.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

That's all you can do with a urn system. The customer has to sign the appendix g when a urn is applied and paid for that basically says although we are taking your cash there is no guarantee of a police response to any alarm call so the approved method is just as bad. No one can guarantee a police response, only that the police will be called.

I was referring to the non urn/were urn ones you 999 via sia as you know via an unapproved arc

free for all already then...

Not yet, as it is perceived differently by the buying public. NACOSS did a very good job there. Even on NSI website it says people perceive NACOSS gold is valued by x y and z. Key work, perceived.

free for all already then...

From the horses mouth . . .

post-43585-0-43838900-1401826687_thumb.j

Not yet, as it is perceived differently by the buying public. NACOSS did a very good job there. Even on NSI website it says people perceive NACOSS gold is valued by x y and z. Key work, perceived.

I await your destruction of the fire industry then....I knew my old man was right when he said real sparks don't do alarms when I moved over,silly auld Cnut what did he know....

Hi everyone.  Ive just decided to start up on my own after working for companies for 20 years, ADT , Romec, Balfour Beaty to name a few.  I wondered if anyone had any advice whatever it might me on the best way to accumulate business.  I am sub contracting at the moment on new builds  in the North west which is great, But need other avenues.  Any advice will be welcome.  Thanks Kenny

Seems westcountry not the only firm to worry about passing off. Wasn't there a jbw nursecall or something similar floating around at one point?