Security Installer Community

Quotation Acceptance Doc

PSE

WOW i did NOT read that sorry too busy....

Considering you were the one who asked him to post it, you should at least give him the courtesy of reading it through and discussing it with him.

Meanwhile the rest of us will be down the pub. Well, it is friday night.

eh?

30 years of experience, ssaib approved family business.

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

http://alarmguard.co.uk

Considering you were the one who asked him to post it, you should at least give him the courtesy of reading it through and discussing it with him.

Meanwhile the rest of us will be down the pub. Well, it is friday night.

The eh? was not to you......

Enjoy da pub

Is that what the bank manager said when you sent in your overdraft application?

The "eh?" was to YOU matt.

We have a very long list of clients that we are very proud chose to use us. We have never bought out any other company or forced anyone to use us. All of our customers are free to leave us whenever they wish, yet very few ever have. This is down to the fact that we always put our best into every job.

well you did ask ;)

I read it when I had time thx arf :)

GN all

I'd be intersted in opinions how long your 'pub or fag box specificstions' could be held liable for?

You might assume that stranger is having his alarm within a few months, your hoping to get the job so hapily chat. but lets say 9 - 18 months it goi's in to your design by a DIY or self fit, ar we still liable? And if so for how long after installation?

Think we will all have to keep a stock of empty fag oackets - with disclaimers on :(

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

You do seem worried about getting sued arf but as I remember no one ever has?

It has become a semi-regular occurance that people threaten / try and sue us to pull a fast one but all have backed down with the audit trails and procedures that we have in place but it doesn't stop me from taking on work 'just in case' we might get sued.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Archived