Security Installer Community

Quotation Acceptance Doc

PSE

I think I must of reinvented the wheel ? We have an online acceptance,  I also see what is accepted as well as the admin staff, who deal would normally just deal with it. So I dont accidentally chase customers that have already accepted. The customer can update any wrong information we hold, choose options, tell us how many fobs they would like and its all picked up and added to the pick list, and the final invoice. The best bit is its all paperless 

Somewhere in our office in have all my old paperwork software from my stint on sales at ADT, but saying that it was 8 years since I left.

Pete we are looking into online acceptance what are you using or is it your own?

Somewhere in our office in have all my old paperwork software from my stint on sales at ADT, but saying that it was 8 years since I left.

Pete we are looking into online acceptance what are you using or is it your own?

Its our own, my idea but written by Mr Wakefield himself. However, he is looking to sell to others, including the online jobsheets as well as acceptances. He has done all the hard part its just a question of changing logos and some of the content for each co. The online acceptance now works trouble free for us, so long as the girl filling it in uses the correct quote number, I have to check it before it goes to the customer anyway but twice now she has miss typed the quote number Ive missed it and its ended in confusion. Job sheets are still in the R&D stages they work very well but I have yet to issue IPADS to all engineers.

Archived