Security Installer Community

Two Irish Nuns

james.wilson

Two Irish nuns were sitting at a traffic light in their car when a bunch of rowdy drunks pulls up alongside of them. "Hey, show us your tits, ye bloody penguins!" shouts one of the drunks.

Mother Superior turns to the driver Sister Margaret, "I don't think they know who we are - show them your cross."

Sister Margaret rolls down her window and shouts, "F**k off ye little fookin *******, before I come over there and rip yer balls off!"

Sister Margaret looks back at Mother Superior and asks, "Was that cross enough?"

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:thumbsup:

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

I reckon the oldest nun joke is devoting your life to an imaginary friend in the sky?

we've always taught our kids to be open minded and respectful when it comes to religion. But I still remember vividly the day my son came home from school and told me when they were singing hymns in assembly he refrained, when I asked him why he told me they didn't make sense to him, he was 6.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Archived