Security Installer Community

Risco Agility 3

paul44

Can never understand a word honeywell tech are saying... "alright there buddy".... is one lads favourite saying. But found them pretty knowledgable.

risco tech are good, though like all other manufacturers, you soon get to know who is a waste of time.

How come you are notified of sounder lost restore on an agility 3, surely we should be notified when it first went lost.

Ive had 3 restores this weekend, around 30 in the last few months, bell isnt that far away from panel either.

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

I cant think of one faulty Galaxy we've fitted out the box. And that's with over 6 years of fitting them.

At the time we came from Menvier, and with the M series we were taking two panels to site. Had many that wouldn't even boot!

Ive re commissioned X1 Agility. I found it gimmicky with all that talking twaddle. Bit cringe worthy imo.

It seemed glitchy to me, "wrong code entered" then proceeded to unset.....

For what it was doing (bells only) id have rather an Enforcer.

I cant think of one faulty Galaxy we've fitted out the box. And that's with over 6 years of fitting them.

At the time we came from Menvier, and with the M series we were taking two panels to site. Had many that wouldn't even boot!

Ive re commissioned X1 Agility. I found it gimmicky with all that talking twaddle. Bit cringe worthy imo.

It seemed glitchy to me, "wrong code entered" then proceeded to unset.....

For what it was doing (bells only) id have rather an Enforcer.

But the vocals are for the customers benefit - and many seem to like it.

And, as it seems to be topical, surely Risco are allowed to upgrade firmware to resolve any glitches...or is that that just a privilige bestowed on Texe?

But the vocals are for the customers benefit - and many seem to like it.

And, as it seems to be topical, surely Risco are allowed to upgrade firmware to resolve any glitches...or is that that just a privilige bestowed on Texe?

Risco offering a firmware upgrade, reckon your having a laugh.

You cant polish a turd.

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.