Security Installer Community

Risco Agility 3

paul44

Batteries are a big issue, installers around here always having to go back to replace batteries or dis able the external sirens due to faults, its rubbish

And costs to much in comparison

Honeywell is much better than agility and I am sure some dont fit either product hint hint Forgot to mention they Muppets to! Ie disco I mean riscoForgot to mention they Muppets to! Ie disco I mean risco

Saturday night sauce?

@Cubit so not your system of choice then...lol

I guess if I started to get complaints on a few installs then I would be dubious but i am doing testing at the moment, want to make sure I am happy before I install something different.

Mind you how reliable is it, find firmware updates are a joke sometimes its like 2 steps forward and 1 back.  Update this  but you need to update something else which you cant so it doesnt work anyway...

But hell its all good fun and gives us something else to moan at?

@Cubit so not your system of choice then...lol

I guess if I started to get complaints on a few installs then I would be dubious but i am doing testing at the moment, want to make sure I am happy before I install something different.

Mind you how reliable is it, find firmware updates are a joke sometimes its like 2 steps forward and 1 back.  Update this  but you need to update something else which you cant so it doesnt work anyway...

But hell its all good fun and gives us something else to moan at?

If you mean Honeywell, then no. Won't go near anything to do with them.

Risco, not had a problem.

To be fair from my side returns % on risco is quite low, i have bigger % from others

I'm sure :)

I don't major on intruder

Why not? Get a gold badge and the streets will be paved with er . . . Gold Edited by matthew.brough

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/