Security Installer Community

Lockable Cctv Box

RichL

Had one last week, lost keys.

Just prise it open with a flat bladed screwdriver, it's so easy it makes you wonder why you bother with the lock.

It just bends the arm on the back of the lock so you can just use some players to remove the lock when your done.

Just prise it open with a flat bladed screwdriver, it's so easy it makes you wonder why you bother with the lock.

It just bends the arm on the back of the lock so you can just use some players to remove the lock when your done.

Depends on the brand. Some have a hook on the arm so this can't be done.

Some are useless and can be easily opened with a screwdriver.

Its only a standard tubular lock, On the rare occasion our customers lose keys, I just pick the tube.

Its either a 5 or 7 pin what will be fitted, My Southern tubular pick will open one in less than a minute, I hate drilling out.

Had one last week, lost keys.Just prise it open with a flat bladed screwdriver, it's so easy it makes you wonder why you bother with the lock.It just bends the arm on the back of the lock so you can just use some players to remove the lock when your done.

Vandal!

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

• 1 month later...

http://sentrysecurity.co.uk/images/lock.jpg

Thanks for the info, we had the lock out in under 2 minutes.

Picture added in case it helps others.

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

Archived