Security Installer Community

Abuse From The Mrs

timmo66

We have just moved into a new house so I have been getting excited about fitting our new system, the Mrs finds it very strange how I can get excited about these things.

She also can't believe that I am holding out for a system that hasn't been released yet JUST because I want a touchscreen keypad and an app on my phone/ipad.

Anyone else get this from their significant others?

She also can't believe that I am holding out for a system that hasn't been released yet JUST because I want a touchscreen keypad and an app on my phone/ipad.

What product are you waiting for ? (you sad *******)

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Yup! Fitted galaxy in our new place wife couldn't understand why I wanted to spend a little while setting it all up and looming in cables into the panel neatly. Was more Intrested in me assembling her dressing table ( on which she spent over an hour neatly placing nail varnish and perfume etc etc.

We have just moved into a new house so I have been getting excited about fitting our new system, the Mrs finds it very strange how I can get excited about these things.

Anyone else get this from their significant others?

Yep

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Yup! Fitted galaxy in our new place wife couldn't understand why I wanted to spend a little while setting it all up and looming in cables into the panel neatly. Was more Intrested in me assembling her dressing table ( on which she spent over an hour neatly placing nail varnish and perfume etc etc.

Actually come to mention it I do like the new galaxy keypads! Forgot about their touchscreen too.

What product are you waiting for ? (you sad *******)

Rightly or wrongly, I will no doubt find out when I fit it, I am waiting for the LightSYS 2

My mrs just ignores me now.

Tomm I will be testing eyeball domes but 15mins ago I said I will fit them now and see what night time pictures I get so the answer was.......see you in the morning...... Yep that's right!

!

My mrs just ignores me now.

Tomm I will be testing eyeball domes but 15mins ago I said I will fit them now and see what night time pictures I get so the answer was.......see you in the morning...... Yep that's right!

What you trying out.

I'm getting hitched in a couple of weeks and have been banned from taking laptop and iPad on honeymoon

Archived