Security Installer Community

Do Insurance Companies Listen To The Risc Authority?

Last time I went down at least 6 plus development doing hard stuff which is a team of 6/7

Maybe now they have tier 2 as well. Think 2 guys there.

I'm suspecting more than 2 for Nationals.

All

You may not see it, but we are probably working closer with insurers than any other signalling provider.

We have also been told for years by insurers that "installers don't ask for your products" - this held us up for a long time until several of you started to ask.

If you don't ask you wont get - we will do our side of the bargain which is testing and working with RISCAuthority and talking to the insurers and brokers.

You're input is valuable and if James is OK I will be taking some of these comments and providing them in context to the insurers.

RISCAuthority are changing and it all takes time.

All

You may not see it, but we are probably working closer with insurers than any other signalling provider.

We have also been told for years by insurers that "installers don't ask for your products" - this held us up for a long time until several of you started to ask.

If you don't ask you wont get - we will do our side of the bargain which is testing and working with RISCAuthority and talking to the insurers and brokers.

You're input is valuable and if James is OK I will be taking some of these comments and providing them in context to the insurers.

RISCAuthority are changing and it all takes time.

Finally have this resolved.

We have moved the single path redcare over onto a new dedicated line as the insurer refused to accept webway in any shape or form and wanted the redcare classic (that's right single path) to stay. We have now confirmed the above to the client. Its not my fight.

What an absolute joke this RISC whoever are.

I guess another name change will be in order as they were ineffective as IPCRES Still ineffective as RISC.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Finally have this resolved.

We have moved the single path redcare over onto a new dedicated line as the insurer refused to accept webway in any shape or form and wanted the redcare classic (that's right single path) to stay. We have now confirmed the above to the client. Its not my fight.

What an absolute joke this RISC whoever are.

I guess another name change will be in order as they were ineffective as IPCRES Still ineffective as RISC.

James, you want to come to the next RISC meeting?

amealing@texe.com

Head of Industry Affairs

Visit Our Website
Texecom

Archived