Security Installer Community

Do Insurance Companies Listen To The Risc Authority?

This is the biggest thing that puts me off webway, I have already done all this with Dualcom and SSAIB. We had an AXA LA say he was not a fan of Webway, although they have LPS in their spec.

Not webways fault but if it was my company I would make it someones full time role to start educating these insurers.

You can't educate pork.

Talking of webway, we have relocated 2 webway receivers today. I've had the attention of their technical director from midday until now, on a Sunday. I seriously doubt anyone else would have provided this exceptional service including the above named Dualcom.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

At what point did I suggest otherwise?

I rate them, but the point James made is valid and something they need to be aware of if looking to get the smaller installers onboard.

It will just be seen as a headache and may even result in the loss of a new customer, some just wouldn't call you back once the insurer put them off.

Id agree Aaron. If id of been replacing the redcare with a dualcom g2 it would of been done by now.something needs to be done with the insurers.

What did Dualcom do to get it accepted when they were the new kids on the block?

Daft thing is the Webway is a great product but its a worry as we can't afford to miss opportunities.

What did Dualcom do to get it accepted when they were the new kids on the block?

Time and ££££ would be my guess.

Daft thing is the Webway is a great product but its a worry as we can't afford to miss opportunities.

Time and ££££ would be my guess.

I can understand that. Any reason why you don't quote a grade and number of paths?

You didn't. I was merely saying a public thank you for them assisting me relocating my MCTs at such unsociable times in a weekend.

As a matter of interest, do we know how many they have working in Tech support?

I ask because from what i see on a daily basis they are often tied up, so to speak, for quite a while handholding yet always seem available when the call is made.

As a matter of interest, do we know how many they have working in Tech support?

I ask because from what i see on a daily basis they are often tied up, so to speak, for quite a while handholding yet always seem available when the call is made.

Last time I went down at least 6 plus development doing hard stuff which is a team of 6/7

At a guess id say 8 on the phones?

Maybe now they have tier 2 as well. Think 2 guys there.

Archived