Security Installer Community

Quantum Evo H.264 Qe16Xxxh Remore Viewing On Android

todcctv

Well in this case we are not dissimilar..........

My dates are different..................................

However I managed my time a little more constructively.

You tell the rest about the avatar/Icon.

Tired of that one myself.

you sound stressed mate? take it easy ... chillax as they say..

4 pages and still not a solution  ........

Not your mate.

Seriously not stressed.

What do you want to hear?

Fix it like any decent person would.

Condemn it?

Or walk.

Sounds like you have walked.

Wuss

wow , funny really i got several messages saying you were a nice guy and put up with you.... i thought we were up for a date we were getting on oh so well Oxo... ah well ...fun over good nigh Oxo sleep well...xx

Wuss is that Jonathan Ross talk for Wussian ????if so you have no idea how right you are!!! :teehee:

Well the messages were right. I am a nice bloke. Never judge a book by its internet cover I say.

As for putting up with me, why? You either like me or not.

Or do you have difficulty in making your own mind up?

Want some messages about others? Could tell you loads of stories, mean sod all though.

And I don`t date 1, Men. 2, Men. And finally the type that think they have a date from a few words who are men, however :welcome: to the forum.

And I don`t date 1, Men. 2, Men. And finally the type that think they have a date from a few words who are men, however :welcome: to the forum.

I  read this a few times Oxo, I think there's a hidden meaning in there or a slight admission! , your not a  closet prisoner wanting to get free! R.u? its that "finally the type that think they have a date from a few words" thats bugging me somewhat :o)

If you can pm me remote access assuming its got a web option ill see if its compatible with the generic apps

oh i am struggling with that just on my router to my various pc's over the house! not just on this model but the others i have tried... bit like riding a bike i guess once you suss it the other are easy!! :o)

I read it as he thinks you want to bum him and he won't give it up that easy, you need to work harder.

really, funny that's just how i read it, you too can see through that admission????  phew I thought it was just me!!! but lucky for me I don't push S**t up hill or down hill for that matter,  its not my game I'm afraid.... he will just after keep looking... sorry Oxo... :proud:

Archived